Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NuggieDreamer scores on JR's Patch at Stormy Hill

+4
pilbarachad
aussie18
bluedog
NuggieDreamer
8 posters

Go down

NuggieDreamer scores on JR's Patch at Stormy Hill Empty NuggieDreamer scores on JR's Patch at Stormy Hill

Post by NuggieDreamer Sun 18 May 2014, 9:46 pm

After being totally flooded out by a a couple of stormy days and digging in rain and hail soaked muck this last weekend,
I finally found a REAL 13.3g Hematite-speci nugget worth posting and am absolutely stoked, especially after bombing out on the last few trips with a bucket load of trash.  Thanks for the faith and the wishes of luck from my close social prospector mates.
NuggieDreamer scores on JR's Patch at Stormy Hill 13_3g_13

more pics from Goldstrijk to follow

Last edited by NuggieDreamer on Sat 07 Jun 2014, 11:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
NuggieDreamer
NuggieDreamer

Back to top Go down

NuggieDreamer scores on JR's Patch at Stormy Hill Empty Re: NuggieDreamer scores on JR's Patch at Stormy Hill

Post by bluedog Mon 19 May 2014, 2:58 am

NuggieDreamer scores on JR's Patch at Stormy Hill 1424279845 NuggieDreamer scores on JR's Patch at Stormy Hill 1424279845 I hope your luck keeps up and you get some more
Cheers bluedog

bluedog

Back to top Go down

NuggieDreamer scores on JR's Patch at Stormy Hill Empty nuggiedreamer scores on JR' patch on stormy hill

Post by aussie18 Mon 19 May 2014, 5:18 am

awesome nuggiedreamer,  NuggieDreamer scores on JR's Patch at Stormy Hill 1424279845 

persistence pays off mate
great find. I will post about my weekend after work.
cheers
jase
aussie18
aussie18

Back to top Go down

NuggieDreamer scores on JR's Patch at Stormy Hill Empty Re: NuggieDreamer scores on JR's Patch at Stormy Hill

Post by pilbarachad Mon 19 May 2014, 7:21 am

Nice find there mate- id be stocked with a 13 grammer.
pilbarachad
pilbarachad

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying kiwi Mon 19 May 2014, 12:07 pm

Nice one mate you definitely were due a decent slug
Now come on Pete show and tell mate!!!
Flying kiwi
Flying kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by NuggieDreamer Mon 19 May 2014, 7:01 pm

pilbarachad wrote:Nice find there mate- id be stocked with a 13 grammer.

Mate, I'm hearing ya. Before this one... all I've been able to find was 5 bits that couldn't even be called rice bubble size in the last couple of years to total 3 grams!

Just goes to show, the next deep (inverted) junk sound you hear, Dig it anyway.
NuggieDreamer
NuggieDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by NuggieDreamer Mon 19 May 2014, 7:04 pm

aussie18 wrote:awesome nuggiedreamer,  NuggieDreamer scores on JR's Patch at Stormy Hill 1424279845 

persistence pays off mate
great find. I will post about my weekend after work.
cheers
jase

We missed ya Jase, lets catch up next time...
NuggieDreamer
NuggieDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by NuggieDreamer Mon 19 May 2014, 7:15 pm

Flying kiwi wrote:Nice one mate you definitely were due a decent slug
Now come on Pete show and tell mate!!!

Pete was NOT impressed when I dropped that baby in his grubby paw, but glad to see me finally crack the ice.
He did quite well, never the less with a small handfull of his own this last weekend, just got back tonight and his mate, 'Deaf Sandstone Ron', found his first nuggie after years of trying, but this time had Goldstrijk's settings, a bigger coil on his 5K and the B&Z plugged into it, verging on being maxed out!!!
NuggieDreamer
NuggieDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by NuggieDreamer Mon 19 May 2014, 7:22 pm

bluedog wrote:NuggieDreamer scores on JR's Patch at Stormy Hill 1424279845 NuggieDreamer scores on JR's Patch at Stormy Hill 1424279845 I hope your luck keeps up and you get some more
Cheers bluedog

Thanks mate, but gotta save the pennies for a while now, and wish the rest of you luck instead until I can get some consistent employment and enough time off accrued for a decent stab at it.

kwdf 
NuggieDreamer
NuggieDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnieL Wed 21 May 2014, 1:57 pm

Lovely speccie, NuggieDreamer!!  NuggieDreamer scores on JR's Patch at Stormy Hill 2412688770

AnnieL

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Wed 21 May 2014, 3:11 pm

nice specie nuggiedreamer, bet you were stoked.
martinjsto
martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by goldstrijk Wed 21 May 2014, 4:09 pm

Hey Deet
That was well done mate, you worked hard for that one!
I'll send some photos of the drenching we got soon, some problem with the home computer, won't latch onto my phone
My tiny little nuggs are having a acid bath ATM haha
Cloggsie

goldstrijk

Back to top Go down

Post by NuggieDreamer Wed 21 May 2014, 7:20 pm

martinjsto wrote:nice specie nuggiedreamer, bet you were stoked.

Yeah mate, biggest one yet. A real nice change, Enjoyed the cellebration with Pete that night, we all won for once, nice trip, recharged gold fever dreams till next time, hope to catch up nextime. kwdf 
NuggieDreamer
NuggieDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum