Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

not really gold but some think is worth as gold

5 posters

Go down

not really gold but some think is worth as gold Empty not really gold but some think is worth as gold

Post by golden Thu 05 Jan 2012, 4:44 pm

Hi All,
Got my new toy delivered today. Very Happy
Managed to find one in original box with $6 dollars price tag on it (i wish).
What you use and how you would rate your headphones/speakers?
Cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just to make it clear:
she was NOT included in delivery Sad

golden
golden

Back to top Go down

not really gold but some think is worth as gold Empty Re: not really gold but some think is worth as gold

Post by hoolahoopa Thu 05 Jan 2012, 5:14 pm

hey golden i bought some of those a year or so back.
just make sure that the little blue volume switches are turned right up, cause they are easy to knock and get turned down, maybe a bit of tape over them would solve that problem, though it was good on start up to turn the volume right down so as not to put up with minelabs annoying start up tone.

hoolahoopa

Back to top Go down

not really gold but some think is worth as gold Empty Re: not really gold but some think is worth as gold

Post by Bignuggs Thu 05 Jan 2012, 6:48 pm

I used to buy the cheap RPG headphones but they don't last long and it gets a bit much buying the sods all the time. Spent the extra and got a set of Koss UR30's. Like em a lot, they block out all outside noise. Only one problem, the dye comes out of the ear pads and ya get black ears, better than a black butt I guess Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Jan 2012, 4:54 am

Since when did TD80's come with volume switches?
My wife has a pair and there's none on them.

Robert

PS never had that problem with my 30's BN. maybe you shouldn't detect in coal mines Razz Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxxGold Fri 06 Jan 2012, 7:12 am

I also experienced the "Black Ears" some time ago but soon realise it was the Bushmans insect repellent that I put on my face that caused it. THe Bushmans repellent contains something that effects the cushions on the headphones and that cuased the black marks on my ears and cheecks!

Best

xxxxGold
xxxxGold
xxxxGold

Back to top Go down

Post by twa Fri 06 Jan 2012, 1:32 pm

Yeah not just Bushmans as I found out this year with my new pair of Coss's. they don't like aerogard either = black ears.

twa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Jan 2012, 1:57 pm

Ya sure its not the sweat under ya headphones revealing somethink Razz Razz lol! lol!

No offense intended Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by twa Fri 06 Jan 2012, 2:04 pm

What you trying tosay bro, that I'm not white like you. Evil or Very Mad

twa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Jan 2012, 6:03 pm

Hahahaha oh sh1t now ive torn it Razz Razz

Mate your whiter than the driven snow lol!
stauncher than the Prime minister Razz
prouder than a pig in sh1t Razz
& as patriotic as the southern cross Razz

Pete will now skulk under the couch like a dog who sh1t on the lounge room rug Laughing
lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Fri 06 Jan 2012, 6:19 pm

Well there ya go, learn something new everyday. It was the bloody bushmans I had sprayed around my head. thats my story and I'm stickin to it. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Good vid clip Pete, thats funny lol!
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum