Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a couple species

+3
martinjsto
AnnieL
Nosralt
7 posters

Go down

a couple species Empty a couple species

Post by Nosralt Thu 06 Mar 2014, 12:16 pm

While detecting a new area, halfway up a step slop i came across these 2 species about 5mts apart.
Searched the area above,below and both sides but didnt even get a whisper where the rest of the family is hiding. Both of the pieces are rough edged so I dont think they moved far from their source.
Guess its time Ill have do some loaming and see where they may have come from. As soon as Ray can send some gear up for me. 2 days after finding these some ( i cant say the word here ) stole me trailer full of my gear.
We did SGs on both peices and it came to Approx 14grms for the total. So not bad for the day.

a couple species Photo2_zpsf07b6ebc
Nosralt
Nosralt

Back to top Go down

a couple species Empty Re: a couple species

Post by AnnieL Thu 06 Mar 2014, 12:48 pm

Very nice speccies, Norsrait!!   Sorry to hear about your trailer - hope you get it back.
 cheers 

Annie

AnnieL

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Thu 06 Mar 2014, 1:48 pm

good gold sharp and solid bits, i would say there would be a lot of bits like that that have broken up into little bits of gold some where around there i would loam it for sure the source might even be only a few mts away but maybe a bit deeper. i wouldnt go looking too far, down or across the hill for the alluvial or eluvial smaller bits up or across the hill for the reef.
hope you find a mother load buddy
Martin

ps sorry about the scumbag stealing your trailer.  l;wfh 
martinjsto
martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosralt Thu 06 Mar 2014, 3:57 pm

Thats my thoughts exactly.. source cant be too far away. Hopefully be a good one.  wegr 

On the trailer, they are on security cam, so they'll be found, only problem is might not get my stuff and that their indigenous. So they will only get a slap on rist and sent home. I wont even start on my opinion of that.

Terry
Nosralt
Nosralt

Back to top Go down

Post by krazycaptain Thu 06 Mar 2014, 4:06 pm

Hi Terry,
Sorry to hear you have lost your gear and all the gear you had onboard.
Hope the security cam was able to make out those involved.
Best wishes and hope you walk onto a great find which might be under your feet.
Cheers
John

Up the road at Pardoo minesite. Closing the mine down as reserves have been depleted and should be out of here soon. Looking forward to getting out for a wave myself.
krazycaptain
krazycaptain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Mar 2014, 4:29 pm

GEAR WILL BE THERE ABOUT 7PM IN THEIR DEPOT via Town link.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosralt Thu 06 Mar 2014, 4:47 pm

Thanks Ray, I'll pick it up in the morning from them.

krazycaptain.. if you get the permission, there was a couple of old patches found near the old tigeriron mine. But then maybe they have mined that area too.

Terry
Nosralt
Nosralt

Back to top Go down

Post by pilbarachad Thu 06 Mar 2014, 5:15 pm

Nice finds there mate, good luck finding the source. Let us know how you get on with it.
pilbarachad
pilbarachad

Back to top Go down

Post by cruiser1 Thu 06 Mar 2014, 7:25 pm

Nice species,hope they lead to some thing big,you deserve it by the sounds of it.
Cheers

Phil
cruiser1
cruiser1

Back to top Go down

Post by bluedog Sat 08 Mar 2014, 9:51 am

Well done got to be more
Cheers bluedog

bluedog

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosralt Fri 28 Mar 2014, 6:00 pm

Just an update.. for anyone interested.
I loamed the area with nothing above or on the sides of the finds. Only color found in the tests below where I found these species. So I know I'm Close.
Next i went back over the area with sadie and picked up another 3 small species, cheers  then I thought I would just take a quick run over it with my 18' NF and bang got yet another specie.. this time at about 14' down.
Now i know I'm on the trail, source has to be below somewhere in the 10m2 area that all the others have been found.
Looks like time to dig  l;wfh but only one problem.. 40E expires this weekend. a couple species 4066623196  So now have to wait till a new one comes through.
Nosralt
Nosralt

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Fri 28 Mar 2014, 8:34 pm

dont know if you have seen the fellow on youtube. he has the never can tell mine and is a geologist, his vid is great on how to track down the source.

might help
martin
martinjsto
martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum