Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australia Day Weekend--goin bush--pics

+2
Shelby23
matelot
6 posters

Go down

Australia Day Weekend--goin bush--pics Empty Australia Day Weekend--goin bush--pics

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jan 2014, 6:30 am

with the weather holding under 36'c well thought we would get away for the day or two and check out the burnt ground out on the water authority road so u never know unless u r swinging.

hope everyone enjoys their day in there own special way..

back this arvo.

regards
oneday

Last edited by oneday monday on Sun 26 Jan 2014, 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Australia Day Weekend--goin bush--pics Empty Re: Australia Day Weekend--goin bush--pics

Post by matelot Sun 26 Jan 2014, 7:39 am

Good Luck Oneday. Wish I was there. The "Australia Day" nugget is out there waiting.

Roger  pirat 

matelot

Back to top Go down

Australia Day Weekend--goin bush--pics Empty Re: Australia Day Weekend--goin bush--pics

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jan 2014, 3:40 pm

well we all returned with something to show for the time and effort.
about half a dozen pieces and explored some very reasonable country worth another look.

mind u I gotta get the air con in my troopy goin--tad warm and theres not many trees out there with enough leaves to throw a shadow. Mind u we had a few refreshments so it didn't matter were we were -- they we nice and cold just the same.

once I find the gizmo to stick the card in I will throw a couple of photos on.

My effort--the unluckiest piece of gold --walkin back to the troopy..
Australia Day Weekend--goin bush--pics P1260514_zps72bf1b16
After trying to shoot a roo and missing Mad Dog decided to try his hand at detecting once again and bugger me he comes up trumps..
Australia Day Weekend--goin bush--pics P1260507_zps3c63b7a8

there's not many tracks we haven't driven over but there's a shed load of walking to be done..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby23 Sun 26 Jan 2014, 6:44 pm

great nuggets good to see

Shelby23

Back to top Go down

Post by pip 01 Sun 26 Jan 2014, 7:17 pm

good find guys
pip
pip 01
pip 01

Back to top Go down

Post by pilbarachad Sun 26 Jan 2014, 8:21 pm

Nice finds there Ray, i cant wait to get there and get myself some of that K-town colour  Very Happy 
pilbarachad
pilbarachad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jan 2014, 6:01 am

Mind u I did forget to mention that the ground we found these nuggets on was very average sort of ground coz there's no evidence on how the gold got there.-

u would normally drive over this type of country in pursuit od iron stone, quartz etc--just goes to show.

Every bit of ground has a secret.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Smash_it Wed 29 Jan 2014, 8:42 pm

Best advice right there Ray.

Something that has takin me a few years to work out.

If your in gold country its All worth a swing.

Nice nuggets mate,good start to the year..

Ryan
Smash_it
Smash_it

Back to top Go down

Post by grasshoppernt Wed 29 Jan 2014, 8:44 pm

good stuff mate, gold is where you find it eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum