Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nugget Finder 17 x 11

3 posters

Go down

Nugget Finder 17 x 11  Empty Nugget Finder 17 x 11

Post by blh Thu 02 Jan 2014, 7:25 am

My 17 x 11 NF coil gave up the 'ghost' whilst detecting last trip, it became very noisy and would not ground balance.Anyway had to change coils to continue.The coil had also cracked around the mounting plate. On return home took it back to the Prospectors PICK in Bunbury where I bought it. They sent it  back to NF. The coil was only 12 mths old. Anyway NF replaced the coil. The only cost to me was $20 for return postage. The new coil appears more robust, but have not used it yet, but I,m sure it will go well.
The service by Prospectors Pick and N.F. was great and I would recommend them both to all. All the best Harr0   lol!

blh

Back to top Go down

Nugget Finder 17 x 11  Empty Re: Nugget Finder 17 x 11

Post by Hawk 51 Thu 02 Jan 2014, 1:00 pm

I find the service and advice from the Prospectors Pick first class.I will purchase my new 5000 from them in the near future.

Hawk 51

Back to top Go down

Nugget Finder 17 x 11  Empty Re: 17 by 11 NF

Post by Steady Eddie Tue 09 Dec 2014, 9:42 am

blh wrote:My 17 x 11 NF coil gave up the 'ghost' whilst detecting last trip, it became very noisy and would not ground balance.Anyway had to change coils to continue.The coil had also cracked around the mounting plate. On return home took it back to the Prospectors PICK in Bunbury where I bought it. They sent it  back to NF. The coil was only 12 mths old. Anyway NF replaced the coil. The only cost to me was $20 for return postage. The new coil appears more robust, but have not used it yet, but I,m sure it will go well.
The service by Prospectors Pick and N.F. was great and I would recommend them both to all. All the best Harr0   lol!

This is an excellent coil for all seasons. I.ve been using this coil almost non-stop for the previous 6 months. It is light, (around 800g), quiet, and great on small as well as large gold, with good ground coverage. However, it is a sensitive piece of equipment and needs to be handled with care. I am sure you will do well.
Cheers, Steady Eddie

Steady Eddie

Back to top Go down

Nugget Finder 17 x 11  Empty Re: Nugget Finder 17 x 11

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum