Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gold books for sale-- comprehensive list--good reading

2 posters

Go down

gold books for sale-- comprehensive list--good reading Empty gold books for sale-- comprehensive list--good reading

Post by Guest Mon 30 Dec 2013, 12:11 pm

thought I'd give u a bit of reading time while we sit around waiting for the summer to pass.

http://www.bushmedicine.ws/somefavouritebooks

some very interesting books indeed.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

gold books for sale-- comprehensive list--good reading Empty Re: gold books for sale-- comprehensive list--good reading

Post by purple-dragon Mon 30 Dec 2013, 12:29 pm

Got another one for you Oneday- I just bought an edition of Dollypot because I read so many snippets of that column on the Trove site and the book is brilliant -its got around a hundred short stories mainly from the west australian goldfields and really explains the hardships that those poor blokes faced and the humour that help see them through it-dragon
purple-dragon
purple-dragon

Back to top Go down

gold books for sale-- comprehensive list--good reading Empty Re: gold books for sale-- comprehensive list--good reading

Post by fencejumper Tue 31 Dec 2013, 2:36 pm

thanks guys. happy new year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum