Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOLD FINDS KALGOORLIE LATE OCTOBER 2013

5 posters

Go down

GOLD FINDS KALGOORLIE LATE OCTOBER 2013 Empty GOLD FINDS KALGOORLIE LATE OCTOBER 2013

Post by BIG GEM Wed 18 Dec 2013, 7:18 pm

Hi All, long time since we have been able to access the forum and sorry we didn't make the Gold Forum meet out of Laverton due to illness.  Joan and I were over in Victoria for the winter and did try our hand at prospecting to no avail.  On our way home to Perth, we stopped in Kalgoorlie to prospect as with our friends, we had two kind invitations to prospect on two separate leases.  First time ever being asked to prospect and also in Kalgoorlie region.  We really appreciated and more so when we were very lucky and found one ounce on one lease and another ounce on another.  Photos attached.  Joan with her trustee GPX5000 found a lovely 1/2 ounce some 18 inches deep which too some chissling with a lump hammer at the cap rock, then out popped a 1/2 ounce nugget.  

Roll on the spring and venture out again.  

Bob

GOLD FINDS KALGOORLIE LATE OCTOBER 2013 000a-i14

GOLD FINDS KALGOORLIE LATE OCTOBER 2013 000a-p14

GOLD FINDS KALGOORLIE LATE OCTOBER 2013 000a-p15
GOLD FINDS KALGOORLIE LATE OCTOBER 2013 000a-i10
GOLD FINDS KALGOORLIE LATE OCTOBER 2013 000a-p11
GOLD FINDS KALGOORLIE LATE OCTOBER 2013 000a-p12

Last edited by Bignuggs on Wed 18 Dec 2013, 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just helping out with the pics)

BIG GEM

Back to top Go down

GOLD FINDS KALGOORLIE LATE OCTOBER 2013 Empty Re: GOLD FINDS KALGOORLIE LATE OCTOBER 2013

Post by Bignuggs Wed 18 Dec 2013, 8:00 pm

Nice gold and well done. Good to see ya's back safe and sound

Cheers
Cliff
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

GOLD FINDS KALGOORLIE LATE OCTOBER 2013 Empty Re: GOLD FINDS KALGOORLIE LATE OCTOBER 2013

Post by bluedog Thu 19 Dec 2013, 2:55 am

Very we'll done nice gold looks like you had a great time
Cheers bluedog

bluedog

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnieL Sat 21 Dec 2013, 7:11 am

Well done BIG GEM!  Very nice nuggets!

cheers 

Annie

AnnieL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Dec 2013, 7:51 am

way to go Bob and Joan--u just never know what is goin to pop out of that hole..

u might want to invest in a bigger pick lol! 

well done
regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by nvchris Sat 21 Dec 2013, 9:50 am

Nice!

A much as I like the gold, a picture of someone using a hipstick brings a real smile to my face!
nvchris
nvchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum