Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xmas vid

+2
Nightjar
Bignuggs
6 posters

Go down

Xmas vid Empty Xmas vid

Post by Bignuggs Fri 13 Dec 2013, 12:56 am

To be honest, I think this is crap.  It's the best I could do at the mo,  I got my mind on other stuff, but that's life.
Nice to see the bits an pieces you pick up tho.  It's your pics but the choice of music is always mine     cheers 

Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Xmas vid Empty Re: Xmas vid

Post by Nightjar Fri 13 Dec 2013, 6:59 am

Well done B/Nuggs it surely conveys the spirit of Christmas with your choice of songs.

All the best.

Nightjar
Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Dec 2013, 7:02 am

who is she--the one that has made u delirious--oh Mrs Clause I see.

good vid mate.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Fri 13 Dec 2013, 7:53 am

nice work Cliff, a good season this year, here's wishing everyone bigger and better gold next year.
martinjsto
martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhere Fri 13 Dec 2013, 11:22 am

Top vid Cliff, merry xmas and a golden new year to all on this site, take care over the holidays!
Inhere
Inhere

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Mon 16 Dec 2013, 2:36 pm

great vid Cliff as usual .... that song , give me a home among the gum trees ,,, each Wednesday arvo at the old Grand hotel in Labrador south  qld , Southport 1984- 1985 , the Bullamakanka band showed up from northern nsw & treated us qld rednecks to a good gig .. we loved it , that's why they kept coming back , they did a good Doctor who song as well , Merry X MASS, albo

Last edited by Bignuggs on Mon 16 Dec 2013, 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I don't like being called Cliffy ha ha ha I really don't)
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Mon 16 Dec 2013, 3:14 pm

yep jimmy on violin as I remember ... great times , no knock out games then ....um the front bar at at the OLD  Grand  had the occasional smash , meeting place with the ol school Finks , good ol felas like Garry Gledhill  etc , he was a champ , when they put the rock groyne in at the southport bar  they strung the ribbin across for the formal opening of the gold coast seaway & yep Garry being a trawler sea fisherman , he went out on the day & got the jump  with the sissors n cut the ribbin before the Mayor ... great larf it was
I might ad I have no affiliation with any clubs , I had the fortune / misfortune of growing up there , that's all .
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by mark409 Mon 16 Dec 2013, 8:17 pm

right hands up, who has sussed the smiley face in the gold pan ...check out the nose..

when it comes to gold I,ve got my eye on it.
Mark 409
mark409
mark409

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Mon 16 Dec 2013, 8:30 pm

Naaah it's a nose with 2 bits of gold for nostrils    lol! 
Now if it was a F**k knows    Xmas vid 3179412840  maybe then it would be questionable  Very Happy 
 kwdf    cheers 

Cliff

PS. who knows ?? F**K knows   Xmas vid 3179412840
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: