Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new toys for the paddock

2 posters

Go down

new toys for the paddock Empty new toys for the paddock

Post by Guest Fri 06 Dec 2013, 6:31 pm

thought i'd buy a couple of new toys to give me a helping hand--well at least I think so.

the first is a new plastic sieve with holes the size of a match head..anything that falls through that well someone else can have..
attach the handle via a piece of bungy cord and away u go. $2 cant go wrong.

new toys for the paddock 001

the other piece is more suited to those that have a lot of fine gold and want to separate that ultra fine black sand from the gold.
befor it goes into the mercury jar.

new toys for the paddock 002

new toys for the paddock 003

enjoy

regards
oneday

Last edited by oneday monday on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

new toys for the paddock Empty Re: new toys for the paddock

Post by Bignuggs Fri 06 Dec 2013, 6:52 pm

This must be something new for Xmas, invisible toys lol!  I had to say it Very Happy 
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Dec 2013, 6:53 pm

will fix--geez if u delete of photo bucket to make room and u have used that photo then if u delete it u also delete it of the forum in this case..will upload again.

sorry about that.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Fri 06 Dec 2013, 7:06 pm

9943 054? what's the other digit and what is her name lol! 
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Sun 08 Dec 2013, 9:58 am

are no worries there Ray , bugger the sand spade just spread it & get some ol vlf pro to scan the tails for ya mate , theres only 1 or to around that are into it these days they all tell me , albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Sun 08 Dec 2013, 10:25 am

also Ray hope you have taken care with the mercury mate , even sitting with an open vessel of mercury in a room I remember watching a doco , they turned of the lights & under a blue light , you should have seen this stuff evaporating at room temp , similar to a boiling kettle , hope you have a retort & do your cooks with it out bush & stand up wind at least . Really , iv seen redneck wallys use their gas bbq s in suburbia with open dishes to burn it off & thro a steak on it the next day ...i asked what the grey white colour was in the flip up hood , yep you got it , any way no steak for me thanks , its seriously underestimated bad stuff , especially if early stages of pregnant woman are about , cheers Ray .
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Dec 2013, 11:34 am

no chance of pregnancy here albo. But generally carefull with the silver gold.
Its the only stuff that I can use to get the really fine gold that comes through a tea strainer mixed with black sand.

There is a retort that u can buy that retrieves the mercury once its vaporised back through water. I'm on the hunt if anyone has one.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum