Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

summer cricket

5 posters

Go down

summer cricket  Empty summer cricket

Post by albo Fri 06 Dec 2013, 10:10 am

Long drives up n down the hwy , AM radio , friggin cricket , never followed it ,don't care at all , even if we are winning , silly ball game suited to boring people & unintelligent chase the ball dogs . my mate had an intelligent red kelpie & at a bbqs if someone chucked a ball it would even get up & cut out the stupid other dog chasing the ball ,as if to say only dumb ass dogs chase balls for no reason ha ha ....... thatl getem goin
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

summer cricket  Empty Re: summer cricket

Post by Biggest Kev Fri 06 Dec 2013, 11:46 am

Bowled Lilly caught Marsh those where the days to watch Cricket, now days I dont follow it at all it does'nt seem to have the same zing anymore.

Cheers Kev
Biggest Kev
Biggest Kev

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Fri 06 Dec 2013, 2:28 pm

I intentionally didn't buy a couch that I could lay on to stop me watching cwiket.
now I just watch the grass grow or the paint dry  Razz 
cricket  ???? silly pommy game invented by toffee nose Englishmen coz they knew the French wouldn't play the game    summer cricket  3179412840
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Fri 06 Dec 2013, 4:14 pm

I lost all interest after the game fixing scandels emerged. lost all faith in a fair game. now bodyline series, that was cricket. take their bloody heads off haha
martinjsto
martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aussie18 Sat 07 Dec 2013, 10:00 am

I got to say it
I don't like cricket oh no

I LOVE IT!!!

played it for 20 years socially and retired at the ripe old age of 27.
to hot and to hungover as training was the day before the game and always had the pub sess after training.

looking forward as always to getting down the WACA next week to watch a day or 2 of the test.
gut full of grog, hot sun and giving the pom's plenty of lip.
always a great day.
cheers jase
aussie18
aussie18

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Sat 07 Dec 2013, 10:12 am

ClIFF,Once again you nailed it , pom n froggy stuff , yep ,  bluddy frogs , its their fault also , wot about the rainbow warrior n newkin the sht out of the Pacific those times , not just once but hey  we may have stuffed it ,lets really stuff it  & no wondor nearly every person I know  that's croaked in recent years in oz  has been the victim of some sort of cancer .
Well Froggy bsteds, this is our payback , its frggn cricket for you , Christmas n all they tell me , cop it sweet ,albo.
ps no malice Laughing 
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum