Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noel Manni , meeka prospector, passing

3 posters

Go down

Noel Manni , meeka prospector, passing Empty Noel Manni , meeka prospector, passing

Post by albo Mon 02 Dec 2013, 2:45 pm

Hi folks , late mail for me ,i only heard today Noel Manni, meeka was involved in a car crash in Perth some months back & passed away as the result . He phoned me out of the blue some months ago before also & said hed been diagnosed with prostate cancer & reckoned he had many years left in him yet tho [olde man ] .... anyhow he was one of the the blokes you were glad you met , he introduced me to the buff club in meeka & would always give a hand if he could .He was mainly known in the quinns area in the old tecting days ... Alec King & the rest .
RIP MANNI , your a champ mate , best chef Italian gormet tucker the prospectors will ever see , albo.

hey Ray , no canned dog if noel was about mate !
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Noel Manni , meeka prospector, passing Empty Re: Noel Manni , meeka prospector, passing

Post by Jonathan Porter Tue 03 Dec 2013, 11:23 am

Bummed to hear the news Albo, another Meeka identity gone :-(

JP

Jonathan Porter

Back to top Go down

Noel Manni , meeka prospector, passing Empty Re: Noel Manni , meeka prospector, passing

Post by martinjsto Tue 03 Dec 2013, 12:38 pm

sorry to hear of his passing. I am sure he will be missed.
martinjsto
martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Dec 2013, 8:36 pm

all the best old fella--pity I missed yah cooking.

I bet old Noel could tell a yarn or three.

regards
RAY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum