Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"X" doesn't mark the spot anymore!

+5
Nightjar
Jon
Nosralt
martinjsto
albo
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"X" doesn't mark the spot anymore! Empty "X" doesn't mark the spot anymore!

Post by Guest Thu 21 Nov 2013, 8:59 pm

After all the chat on here about "sharing" spots and even throwing a few in myself, I've had my faith in human nature trashed.

I've just discovered that after letting what seemed like a really nice couple from NSW onto my leases - and they did find gold on 'em- they were caught slagging me off behind my back something shocking in Leonora van park!! I'm stunned to be honest!! I'm also well & truly converted from allowing people on the leases, to a blanket ban on anyone at all. They musta got about 20 odd grammes in total, it coulda been more as I never really asked 'em about every piece. But they did own up to a 5 grammer and a 7 grammer and cuppla more bits. We always seemed to get along well - to my face at least. But all I got for my generosity was a right mouthful of abuse and threats of violence!! I'm still trying to figure it out????

For sure, it's in my interests for them to tell me where they found any gold, after all that's the upside of the deal for me. But somehow they seem to feel that I shouldn't be able to call a halt when the time comes and I want to have a go with the dozer?? WTF do they think I pay rent and rates for? A bloody amusement park for tourists?

I was the only tenement holder that answered their letter for permission and from what I can recall they wrote about 20 odd requests to people and companies.

I phoned 'em last weekend for an explanation, all nice 'n pleasant, no raised voices. The guy wasn't home and the guy's wife said she knew nothing. But I've been told she was there at the time. So she said she'd get him to call me. To date I've heard nothing. So I guess that sez it all eh!

No more "sharing" for me. That's it. It's just too much trouble. My tenement mates here in The West did warn me but me, "old soft touch" didn't listen. My wife's been saying for years that I'm too open about gold and spots etc. She gets real p*ssed at me sometimes.

Cat

PS - If I see anyone on my ground, it's either the DMP or the pepper spray!!lol!

Back to top Go down

"X" doesn't mark the spot anymore! Empty Re: "X" doesn't mark the spot anymore!

Post by albo Thu 21 Nov 2013, 9:44 pm

Um ...OK Cat . Really tho after the polishing & after polishing & then going to the extent of using vlf tectors which you claim gets every last spec n all , what the hell are you paranoid about , I look at it this way ,if people are in the area I think it would be better to have them on useless hammered ground while you are out in the surrounding virgin ground with a chance , no smarty rse ,just don't get it .
Its a big country ol fella .

Last edited by albo on Thu 21 Nov 2013, 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Nov 2013, 10:02 pm

Hi CAT,

We've done work on peoples leases before and were told to just let them know...when we've finished and to let them know where we got gold, even to the point ..do you want to take a few layers off to get down further as all they were interested in was the potential for the area to produce a mineable source

What you seem to be doing is letting people find the gold for you and then kick them off, at least that is what you make it sound like, why did you stop them half way thru...did you explain that was your intentions all along????

People don't go around bad mouthing for no reason...doesn't make sense to me..you said you kicked them off so you could bring in the dozer!!!!

We were allowed to keep all the gold on the leases we work, I mean ozs of the stuff, and your worried about 20grams!!!!!

I reckon you got some explainin to do....

Ron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Nov 2013, 9:34 am

I  sorta knew the reactions would be like this. The usual recreational bipper's suspicious views of leaseholders.

The 20 grammes doesn’t bother me, that’s not what this is about. I mentioned the 20 grammes on here as my way of saying I didn’t send ‘em to some thrashed out patch of Grandad’s just around the corner. I sent 'em to spots where I knew there could be good gold and spots that weren’t well known. But to you guys, it seems that if I send ‘em out to Grandad’s Patch, then I’m wrong and if I send ‘em out to what could be a good spot, I’m wrong again.

All that seems to be wanted is “X marks the spot –just dig here”. But if all of your comments are what you think, then all your comments do is confirm to me the thought patterns of prospectors that don’t have leases. That is – it’s all there for the taking and who cares who owns it.

These guys were absolute beginners and I was giving them all the help I could.  At least they’d asked for permission which showed a lot of goodwill and honesty. They were here for a whole season. There was one lease that they'd visited about three times early in the piece and stayed a day or two each time. It was a lease that we had already found gold on and I told them where we found it. (It was right next door to my mate’s lease where a couple of hundred ounces was found in the last year or two and it was him that told me to “keep ‘em off!!”.) However, me "Mr Soft ar*e" gave 'em permission and they went on that one of mine early in the year. I never saw them much after that. They popped up occasionally and we'd have a chat about how they were going. I'd tell 'em about other places they could go and of some companies that would let 'em go on ground. They were very appreciative.

But to start off - The first time they went out to one of my other leases, he got lost all night. I got a garbled phone call from his wife in the evening after dark that her hubby was missing and she was covered in blood. I had to roust out the police and lead the police out there at 9.00 pm, pitch black. The police turned back before we got near them and me and a mate went on & found her. She was a mess. We made her comfortable and me and the mate stayed the night sleeping in chairs and keeping a fire going in case hubby was near. We found him at lunchtime the next day, kms away. But they got a few grammes on that lease but it was nightmare trip and a valuable lesson.  I was getting the dozer in there within a day or two anyway.  They returned a few days later and did some bippin’ whilst we were pushing and in their favour they did give me what very little gold they found on the pushings. I didn’t really want it but it was a nice gesture. We got next to nothing off our pushings and the lease is now with new owners - for free.

But back to this other lease which I reckon caused the problem. Many months after they'd first been on it, I was told by a third party that they'd got a target that sounded OK but the ground was like concrete. I phoned them and asked them if they'd like me to go up there with them and jackhammer it out. So off we all go on about a 200 km round trip. I told the guy that if was less than an ounce he could keep it, any bigger and we’d split it. We had a good laugh about it. The ground was like diamond. It took us an hour just to get down 3 inches. At this point the target broke up and the hammer chisel bit was buggered. The guy said he was a beginner and didn't know what a deep signal sounded like but he thanked me for checking it out and now he was wiser.

I then told him if he wanted to go detecting there was one of the best WA alluvial areas down the road about 3 kms - Eucalyptus, and he'd be better off there than here as he'd just about chained all  the good bits on my lease. I was told later that he cracked the sh#ts about me wanting him to go elsewhere. I reckon that was the issue. So, here I am giving him good advice and I get hammered for my troubles. All the classic signs of “Beginners Gold Fever” is all I can say – suspicion, greed, etc,etc.

Near the end of their trip and before all this blew up, they asked me could they buy one of my leases that I was thinking of selling. I told them that I wouldn't sell it to them as it wasn't in an area that would be good for newbies. It's surrounded by angry small leaseholders that get real p*ssed off at trespassers. Plus it was on old area that had been thrashed over decades and was only really suitable for someone with machinery. How honest do you want me to be? I could've took their money and laughed all the way to the bank. But I'm not like that. I said I keep an eye out for something more suitable and I have actually found a couple for 'em!! I'm just waiting for the "drop-off". But that idea is  a dead duck now - stuff 'em.

But as I say, I won’t bother helping anyone in future as you guys seem to have confirmed your feelings about leaseholders.  It wouldn’t matter what I wrote on here it seems like you’d be forever locked into the recreational prospectors point of view. Now we know where we stand.

I look at it like this, I pay the money out so it’s my call. If people don’t like it then go and ask someone else can you go on their leases.  If people don’t like where they end up on leases then don’t ask for permission. It’s the old adage, “If you don’t like the answer, don’t ask the question” and then another, "The Golden Rule – he who has the gold makes the rules”. I went to a lot of trouble last year to get permission for people on this forum to go onto mining company ground whilst they were on "The Muster". It was a done deal until the company went into Administration and I can't help that. I won't be trying to help with that again I can tell ya!

And Ron would you care to tell me what explaining I have to do? I didn’t rock up and chuck ‘’em off “half way through”, not at all. As you can read here, they’d given up on this lease months before and had gone to a lot of other places since then. We went back only to hammer out a target that they'd found months before and never even told me about!! I found out from someone else FFS!

If this is amount of crap, writing letters, looking for ground, searching for people at night, bucket loads of shite on yer head etc,etc  is what you get for helping people that don’t know a thing then stuff it, never again. Newbies and "reccies" can do their own legwork with companies from here on.

No apologies for the length of this. I coulda made it longer but why bother as it wouldn't make an iota of difference would it? Leaseholders are all arseholes eh??

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Nov 2013, 9:49 am

albo wrote:Um ...OK Cat . Really tho after the polishing & after polishing & then going to the extent of using vlf tectors which you claim gets every last spec  n all , what the hell are you paranoid about , I look at it this way ,if people are in the area I think it would be better to have them on useless hammered  ground while you are out in the surrounding virgin ground with a chance , no smarty rse ,just don't get it .
Its a big country ol fella .
I'm not surpried that you don't get it Albo. That's not quite what I wrote was it Albo? We knew BEFORE we started pushing that lease that hardly any of the species had been found with a ML/PI machine. That was already known. So we bought a VLF detector 'cos we KNEW BEFOREHAND that we wouldn't get a thing if we didn't use a VLF. Now you have to admit that's not the same logic as "getting every last spec" is it???

It's not that I'm paranoid about anything. Especially not gold. I'm just p*ssed off at trying to help people and then be accused of all sorts of rubbish. It's not a big country either. It can get very small where gold is concerned and it's often populated by small people with small minds.

And please keep the personal remarks such as "smarty ar*e" to yerself.

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Fri 22 Nov 2013, 10:30 am

I have to side with Cat on this one, there is always a lot more to sh(t fights than meets the eye or that can be established with a few words on a public forum. not surprised Cat about your reaction, not just to the treatment but also to the slagging off. again the few stuff it up for all, WA is a massive place and I cannot see why people are not looking for their own ground anyway. Sure, we all need some help and advise and any newbie should be extremely grateful for any given and respect the lease holders wishes.
sorry you think we are all the same minded Cat, I personally dont think this is the case and with further understanding most would probably think the same.
Martin

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosralt Fri 22 Nov 2013, 11:50 am

I also have to agree with CAT on this one.
Nosralt
Nosralt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Nov 2013, 12:29 pm

I will say this much just tell you how much I've changed as a result of this schmozzle.

I've been bippin' for about 30 odd years, most of those have been as a "reccie bipper" way back when gold was between 250 and 500 bucks an ounce and it was all VLF machines. It was hard and what made it harder were the attitudes of companies and especially those locals in gold towns that had massive landholdings held "in perpetuity" but wouldn't let anyone on their ground. They even went for prosecutions FFS! Back then, I could never understand this attitude of theirs but I can undertand it now by crikey! Back then, I'd have stand up arguments in the main street of Leonora about their intransigence. My thinking back then was that it was the "reccies" that "kept the town alive, they were only getting scraps, who cares - you'll make yer money when ya sell to a mining company etc,etc". And I've been in just about every gold town in WA. They're all the same.

How naive, innocent and wrong I was!! Up until this sorry tale only in the last few weeks, I still maintained that the "reccies" need a break. After all, why am I still on the APLA Executive if not to help the little guy??

But after this ungrateful prick and comments on here, I'm no longer in the "Helping Hand Business" for individuals. APLA yes - individuals "No"! Some bippers are their own worst enemies.

All too much trouble when I've got enough of my own to contend with. Where was this prick when I was neck-deep in hydraulic oil and red mud under my dozer? He knew I was in the poo with it? He didn't even rock-up to pass the spanners. He didn't even offer to take my wife out whilst she "trapped" in Leo Caravan Park 'cos I was away with the truck, fixing the dozer. That took me close on five weeks to get that fixed!

Can we all now see why leaseholders get fed up with it all? So, newbies and "reccies",,,be they good guys or arseholes -  "***k 'em", 'cos I no longer have the time to spend or the patience to teach 'em.

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Fri 22 Nov 2013, 1:46 pm

Gidday Cat
You know this really pi##es me off,Peter and I run a small tag along business out in the goldfields each year and if it wasnt for the leaseholders giveing us permission we would not survive.
It only takes a small minority to stuff it up for the majority,you only have to give the leasehold what he is asking for,after finishing on there lease we give them a full report,not just say we will,we do it,where we have been on the lease,lat and long of where gold was found and how much,how many prospectors were on the lease for how many days and hours worked.
This helps the leaseholder as to where to push scrape or whatever,also the time we spent there helps them with expedture.
We have excellent relations with our leaseholders they even ring us to let us know what new leases we can go on if we are in that area next year.
Cat dont tar us all with the same brush.

Cheers Jon
Goanna Gold Adventures.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Nov 2013, 2:02 pm

Thanks Jon,

BTW - we have met. A cuppla years back when you were in Leo and using ground around Cudi Bore etc.

How's Reg? Still smoking like a WW2 Liberty Boat?? He's that thin I'm surprised we haven't lost him down a storm drain somewhere!Wink 

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Fri 22 Nov 2013, 2:22 pm

Bloody Reg,thinking about transplanting a 2" exhaust on his noggen,yep he's good,Think he's heading off to India for a month or two.God help them LOL.
Hope we dont lose him down the toilet in the plane.Laughing Laughing 
Sounds like you had an interesting time with some ungratefull prospectors.
Where heading north next year.

Cheers Jon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Fri 22 Nov 2013, 5:17 pm

Whew! Fleas bad in ""Cat/Bilbo/Les?
Before I begin, reading Albo's post it looks like he was referring to himself as not being a SA?
A page or two of diatribe and you're trying to make yourself look like Mr Good Guy.
Why don't you post what you put up on Finders regarding referencing my private/personal financial details some years ago?
And more recently stalking us for a couple of days at Red Knob while we were cleaning out a patch, on a lease we had got permission to be on. Then having the down right bloody mindedness to give the co-ords to a couple in Laverton who we found had parked their truck and van in the middle of our chaining while we were away for lunch. How did we know it was you, the couple told me you were driving a maroon V8 Nissan Patrol with the same one that slowly cruised past the area we were in several times a day rubber necking what we were up too.
That in my mind would have to be the lowest form of behavior from a grown man.
BTW have been a lease holder since 1993 unfortunately due to a companies oversight we lost it in February this year, so I know what it's like to be a rent/rate etc etc payer. Began detecting in the early 80's with a Garrett Deepseeker, not long before you took it up. Actually remember seeing your 4B you rolled onto it's side on your first trip.
Damn pity you turned out the way you did, we may have got on and joined our resources if you hadn't let greed and jealousy cloud your vision.
Hope your "zits" grow bigger and your chooks turn into emus and kick your dunny down.

Peter

Last edited by martinjsto on Fri 22 Nov 2013, 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : inappropriate comment)
Nightjar
Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Nov 2013, 7:53 pm

Well it seems ya make enemies no matter how honest ya try to be Pete. BTW - what's an "SA"???

Peter, you stuck your neck out on your forum and came across then as a total tugger that was followed by a lot sycophants that thought you were God. It was like listening to a cult following or Jesus Christ with a bag of loaves and fishes. I was there to put you back in yer box and mate you needed it. You were an "eletist" back in your forum days and you still are today it seems . I never knew what your personal finances were and still don't. I just know you told us, you told everyone, on yer forum that you worked at Alcoa as a supervisor and your Mech Fitters were earning 140K++ a years when the average wage in Oz was 38 grand a year - and you bragged to everyone about "how good am I" earning all this money and "how wonderful the world was under John Howard". That's not a good look Peter and a lot of people in Alcoa were happy to see you retire. BTW - it wasn't Finders, it was that forum that you used to run, the one you shut down. Mate, you often came over as totally smug and condescending. What you knew about the bush would put David Attenborough to shame. When all the time you only ever had one lease at Wilsons and never ventured much from it. If you can't take care of your own lease, you deserve to lose it. No good blaming St Barbara's - it's your lease. Fortunately, your mate got it back for you.

I may know the couple that were there at Red Knob (It's actually the Mt Kowtah area) but only IF they were American. They took us in there and over the ridge originally. If they weren't yanks then I don't know who the hell you're talking about.

Everyone knows my Nissan because of it's colour and the noise from the V8 motor. It coulda been anyone that knew the car. Stuffed if I know. We went back there on our own after they'd gone back to the USA as we'd found a spot that yeilded a few bits on the VCL that is located west of the all the pegged ground. My wife and I were working that patch to the north west of you for three days before you rocked up so ya can cut your usual confected crap about all the other stuff. We were surprised that you'd parked your van where you did and didn't take it over the ridge. That track past your chaining is the only way out that I know of so I had no choice but to drive past you. My wife wanted to stop and talk with you and your lady, but I told her to get back in the car as I'd recognised you and didn't want to discuss anything with a smug guy that thinks he's something special. I don't doubt for one minute that you had permission so that's not for argument here is it? Ginger Dixon gives permission to just about everyone. If someone parked on your chaining then I'm stuffed if I know who they were. Tough shite anyway if they did. They can park where they like can't they? Or do you think your lease extends from Wilsons Patch for 250 odd kms to Mount Kowtah??

Peter, you come over on forums as if butter wouldn't melt in yer mouth but after reading the load of rubbish ya wrote about me just now, I think very poorly of you and less than I did - which wasn't much. I will say that after this load of tripe that you've embellished on here to suit your point of view, I'm bloody glad I never had anything to do with you. I know people that know you well,,,,,,,,,,,,they've told me all I need to know, thank you.

The stuff you've written there is so far away from truth it makes me blush with embarrasment.

BTW - I don't recall having my 4WD on it's side on my drive??? I once had a bobcat trailer on it's side on the front lawn whilst I was building it. Other than that, you're dreaming. I've just asked my wife if she remembers as we've been here a long time and she's of the same opinion?? HTF do I get a 4WD on it's side in my driveway without a crane FFS!! Unless you mean the large dent in the passenger door that was caused by a crazy emu on the track into Meeline Station. Tell me - WTF has all that got to do with this discussion anyway??. You're wandering off the guts of this thread Peter simply to have a go at me - again. You lost last time and you'll lose again. Why? Because I'm genuine and you're not.

BTW - it is very bad form to publish a person's adress on forums. Very bad, and I reckon that just about sums you up. Thanks for telling everyone where I live and what I do. If I get burgled for gold or my wife and I get bashed in the middle of the night, I'll send the police to you for a statement shall I?? Jeeszuz, what sort of an idiot are you!!! I'd appreciate if you'd remove my address ASAP or perhaps Cliff can do it. That's pretty poor stuff.

Love the comment about dunnys and emus. It's about as original as sliced bread.

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Nov 2013, 8:01 pm

Hi Cat,

What can I say!!!, first of all you gotta stop being so thin skinned, if you want someone off your lease for whatever reason the've just gotta go!!!, I mean it's your lease BUT don't come one here complainin and bitchin that someone got p*ssed off because you've told them to piss off!!

If I was getting gold and the lease holder told me to go elsewhere, i'd be p*ssed off too!!!!!!

Take it for what it is and get over it and stop playin god, if it's your lease and you don't want to share....DON'T!!!!!

If you keep playin GOD you will stuff it up for everyone, the more friction there is between everybody the more they have a reason to get rid of us all

There is some very nice people out there and then there are some arseholes!!!

You were the only person with all the facts, work it out!!!!

Ron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Nov 2013, 8:07 pm

ok fellas enough said if u want to detract from the heading of the thread-post then do it via PM..

ron if u r on some one else's lease taking their gold u have bugger all right to b annoyed--please.

start another post.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Nov 2013, 8:13 pm

Hi Ray,

I was referring to Cat's problem but you are right, by the book no permission, no rights, I agree with you there!!1

Ron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Nov 2013, 8:16 pm

Ron,

Your mind my mind must work on opposite poles. I did want to share my knowledge, my experience and my leases. But I read all this guff on here about sharing, helping each other, all sweetness and light, and "sooky la-la" as Albo puts it, when all I ever meet is arseholes that take the piss!!! And yet I'm supposed to just cop it am I?? Well ***k that! I find people start out "all nice 'n sweety pie" to get on yer good side and then get nasty when they meet the real world of prospecting. Well ***K that again, very much!

Yep - it's my ground, my gold, my facts. So as I said, they can all now bugger off!,,,,,,,,,,End of,,,,,,,

I love where I am now!! No more worrying about lost souls that ask for help.

"X" doesn't mark the spot anymore! 3179412840 

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Nov 2013, 8:59 pm

Hi Cat,

I'm glad we are on opposite poles as I couldn't live like that, life is to short, you do what you gotta do and i'll steer clear

All's good in Rome!!!

Ron

PS: Good, we don't have to listen to you being all sooky,sooky!!

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Fri 22 Nov 2013, 9:51 pm

Are well , like they say at anger management ... lets all take a step back now & settle down.
but, are bugger it .. thanks nightjar , the smarty ar*e was directed at myself & cat thanks for your posts ,  appologies if I upset you ,touchy ol bugger .you are right, your lease & you should not be interfered with from outsiders , ok.

ps. Peter 140 k is good bucks , im on it with you while it lasts brother .

Martin its not about taking sides mate , cat n I are not playing 2 billy goats on the hill either, im too busy for this . Anyhow chrissy times creeping up & good will to all men & womans , cheers albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Nov 2013, 5:52 am

bugger the good will Aussie 

--if I was on a patch this mob here would be the first to try to knock me off and steal me knickers as well..--let the truth b known..whgirt 

Xmas, Easter or any other day of the week there's not an honest prospector amongst us..wegr 

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Nov 2013, 7:31 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=RDEbd5UpF4zc8&v=OMTMr95oeMc

this is me to a tee--lol! l;wfh 

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Sat 23 Nov 2013, 8:11 am

i disagree oneday but i am yet to get old and cynical. old yes Very Happy 
as far as I am concerned you all can keep your patches and I wish you good luck with them, I want to find new ground. yes I like to meet others out there and we share info and places. share being the optimum word here. someone will jump you for sure, thats gold mining. not an honest one among us, well that depends on your definition of honest dosnt it, we all have a little devil in us, some are nothing but, some will draw a line and not cross it, but we are not all tared with the same brush.

like the song says, you end up in the corner on your own.

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sat 23 Nov 2013, 9:08 am

Caterpillar wrote:Well it seems ya make enemies no matter how honest ya try to be Pete. BTW - what's an "SA"???

Peter, you stuck your neck out on your forum and came across then as a total tugger that was followed by a lot sycophants that thought you were God. It was like listening to a cult following or Jesus Christ with a bag of loaves and fishes. I was there to put you back in yer box and mate you needed it. You were an "eletist" (elitist) back in your forum days and you still are today it seems . I never knew what your personal finances were and still don't. I just know you told us, you told everyone, on yer forum that you worked at Alcoa as a supervisor and your Mech Fitters were earning 140K++ a years when the average wage in Oz was 38 grand a year - and you bragged to everyone about "how good am I" earning all this money (Never once did I disclose what I personally earned, you incorrectly surmised.) and "how wonderful the world was under John Howard".(Look what happened to Australia after he left.) That's not a good look Peter and a lot of people in Alcoa were happy to see you retire.(Being a successful Supervisor for 40years, 31 with Alcoa, I was bound to upset a few along the way, was there to promote production, safety & welfare not to make friends. Yes, some red ragged unionists tried to bring me down with threats of violence etc etc, they left I stayed.) BTW - it wasn't Finders, it was that forum that you used to run, the one you shut down. Mate, you often came over as totally smug and condescending. What you knew about the bush would put David Attenborough to shame. (What I know about the Australian bush would put David Attenborough to shame.) When all the time you only ever had one lease at Wilsons and never ventured much from it. If you can't take care of your own lease, you deserve to lose it. No good blaming St Barbara's (Your information is WRONG. No blame on St Barbara, they had nothing to do with it.) - it's your lease. Fortunately, your mate got it back for you. [i](Wrong again!)[/i]

I may know the couple that were there at Red Knob (It's actually the Mt Kowtah area) but only IF they were American. They took us in there and over the ridge originally. If they weren't yanks then I don't know who the hell you're talking about. (Hmmm! We were tucked away in a very remote spot, as you pointed out, we even parked our van away so as not to draw attention. A couple move in with their caravan not 4 hours after you passed by with your caravan in tow as you left the area. When I asked “How the hell did you find us here?” The reply, “We were told in Laverton a couple were onto a patch so we came here to check it out.” Go figure????)

Everyone knows my Nissan because of it's colour and the noise from the V8 motor. It coulda been anyone that knew the car. (They had your rego number, how do you think I found out it was you?) Stuffed if I know. We went back there on our own after they'd gone back to the USA as we'd found a spot that yeilded a few bits on the VCL that is located west of the all the pegged ground. My wife and I were working that patch to the north west of you for three days before you rocked up so ya can cut your usual confected crap about all the other stuff. We were surprised that you'd parked your van where you did and didn't take it over the ridge. That track past your chaining is the only way out that I know of so I had no choice but to drive past you. (Back and forwards three times a day for several days???) My wife wanted to stop and talk with you and your lady, but I told her to get back in the car as I'd recognised you and didn't want to discuss anything with a smug guy that thinks he's something special. (Your lady DID stop and talk to mine for about 15 minutes, you stood outside your vehicle with your back to us, and no, I didn’t recognise who you were.) I don't doubt for one minute that you had permission so that's not for argument here is it? Ginger Dixon gives permission to just about everyone. If someone parked on your chaining then I'm stuffed if I know who they were. Tough shite anyway if they did. They can park where they like can't they? Or do you think your lease extends from Wilsons Patch for 250 odd kms to Mount Kowtah??

Peter, you come over on forums as if butter wouldn't melt in yer mouth but after reading the load of rubbish ya wrote about me just now, I think very poorly of you and less than I did - which wasn't much. I will say that after this load of tripe that you've embellished on here to suit your point of view, I'm bloody glad I never had anything to do with you. (Feeling is mutual) I know people that know you well,,,,,,,,,,,,they've told me all I need to know, thank you. (You’re mixing with the wrong people!)

The stuff you've written there is so far away from truth it makes me blush with embarrasment. (What I write is fact, I challenge you to prove differently.)

BTW - I don't recall having my 4WD on it's side on my drive??? (You should read posts several times before commenting, you got Albo wrong now me. I wrote: “Actually remember seeing your 4B you told me you rolled onto it's side on your first trip.” Nothing about it in the driveway??) I once had a bobcat trailer on it's side on the front lawn whilst I was building it. Other than that, you're dreaming. I've just asked my wife if she remembers as we've been here a long time and she's of the same opinion?? HTF do I get a 4WD on it's side in my driveway without a crane FFS!! Unless you mean the large dent in the passenger door that was caused by a crazy emu on the track into Meeline Station. Tell me - WTF has all that got to do with this discussion anyway??. You're wandering off the guts of this thread Peter simply to have a go at me - again. (Again?) You lost last time and you'll lose again. (Is this about winning and losing? You’ve lost me!) Why? Because I'm genuine and you're not. (Not disputing that, you have every right to believe in yourself, just as everyone has a right to form their own opinion.)

BTW - it is very bad form to publish a person's adress on forums. Very bad, and I reckon that just about sums you up. Thanks for telling everyone where I live and what I do. If I get burgled for gold or my wife and I get bashed in the middle of the night, I'll send the police to you for a statement shall I?? Jeeszuz, what sort of an idiot are you!!! I'd appreciate if you'd remove my address ASAP or perhaps Cliff can do it. That's pretty poor stuff. (Was back in the 80’s when I first met you at that address! You could be anywhere 25+ years later? Send the police around I’ll point out to them there is an Internet link (White Pages) that not only lists your name and address it provides a map on how to reach your address and you complain about me mentioning where I knew you a quarter of a century ago???)

Love the comment about dunnys and emus. It's about as original as sliced bread.[i] (That was put in to show how original you are.)[/i]
(BTW: My dear old dad used to impress on me, “Beware son of any man who has to blaspheme to try and get his point across.”)

Cat

Nightjar
Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Nov 2013, 9:14 am

Give it away Peter, everyone else has moved on.

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Nov 2013, 12:19 pm

yep enough said--this is the end of the story

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next