Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLEANING YOUR GOLD

Go down

CLEANING YOUR GOLD Empty CLEANING YOUR GOLD

Post by Guest Sun 03 Nov 2013, 4:20 pm

Well I have finally found a bloody good use for the black sand out of the gold wheel..

grab yah container put enough water in it to fill the jar about 3/4 and about 5-10grams of black sand and I guarantee u that your gold nuggets will be crispy yellow within half to an hour of shaking and walking around the bush with the container in yah pocket..

saves putting them in yah mouth to get a bit of spit and polish

money back guarantee..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

CLEANING YOUR GOLD Empty Re: CLEANING YOUR GOLD

Post by Guest Mon 04 Nov 2013, 2:19 pm

A REAL prospector would put some HF Acid in his pocket, in with the nuggets and walk around all day like that!!

But only real, ruffy, tuffy prospectors eh??,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,with no knackers,,affraid 

Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Nov 2013, 2:24 pm

yeah I think most of those blokes are dead now..leakage got them..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Nov 2013, 5:19 pm

I think i will stick with the ultra-sonic cleaner.  Somehow.  Or old toothbrush and toothpaste.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Nov 2013, 5:32 pm

I guarantee the black sand will clean faster than the sonic cleaner..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Fri 08 Nov 2013, 9:37 am

As for the smaller species 2 or so gramm upwards , just get a small hammer & give them a gentle crack here n there & and put them in allibrite for a week, then get a small plastic bottle with a screw lid & add a table spoon of steel pieces that you buy from the jewellery suppliers , as in 1mm cylinders , pyramids & cubes & shake the sht out of it while you drink 3-4 stubbies while watching David Attinborough or some other penguin mating show or something & bobs the uncle , shite species worth little ,straight to blimp . Illegal you may ask , dunno ,they pimp up a treat , take it or leave it for the buyer , beauty is in the eye of the holder .
sounds sus , probly is, BIM BAM nuggets is the term iv heard & iv seen some , never done it personally of course, but you wouldn't tell the difference .albo , always real.Laughing 
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum