Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I might be grumpy but work mates liked me or did they ha ha ha

3 posters

Go down

I might be grumpy but work mates liked me or did they ha ha ha Empty I might be grumpy but work mates liked me or did they ha ha ha

Post by Bignuggs Sat 12 Oct 2013, 5:38 pm

I wasn't going to put this up as it was personal.  Last Thursday was my last day with my previous employer and I started a new job last Friday.
The buggers put on a big morning tea send off for me, with all the speeches, card and going away pressies.  
That was before the LONG LUNCH we had at the pub  drunken 
I got the obligatory bottle of bundy  Wooooo Hoooooo and this little charmer.  It was heavy and when I opened the box, well here it is.
I only wish it was real.  the buggers got a big rock and painted it gold   lol! 

I might be grumpy but work mates liked me or did they ha ha ha 20131010

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

I might be grumpy but work mates liked me or did they ha ha ha Empty Re: I might be grumpy but work mates liked me or did they ha ha ha

Post by martinjsto Sat 12 Oct 2013, 5:45 pm

love it cliff, nice to get such a send off. they did a good paint job on the rock, lol

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

I might be grumpy but work mates liked me or did they ha ha ha Empty Re: I might be grumpy but work mates liked me or did they ha ha ha

Post by Guest Sun 13 Oct 2013, 5:49 am

Ahhh. That's gold Cliff

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by bluedog Sun 13 Oct 2013, 6:57 am

Looks like you got a great send off cliff
But the bundy is not as good as mine:P Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Cheers col. I might be grumpy but work mates liked me or did they ha ha ha 3179412840 

bluedog

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sun 13 Oct 2013, 5:17 pm

Col, ya rum was nice in small doses or maybe I just had too much of it on one night.  My eyesight is still recovering  lol!

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluedog Sun 13 Oct 2013, 5:25 pm

Yes maybe cliff good on ya mate miss you heaps
Xoxoxoxo what said in the bush stays in the bush
cheers cheers Col

bluedog

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sun 13 Oct 2013, 5:38 pm

Just as well I deleted the vid clips of Leo on the Friday night, it scared the hell outa me   lol!   
outside the Whitehouse that night was amazing  I might be grumpy but work mates liked me or did they ha ha ha 3179412840

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down