Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another bullion dealer and refiner opening in perth ABC bullion

Go down

another bullion dealer and refiner opening in perth ABC bullion  Empty another bullion dealer and refiner opening in perth ABC bullion

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2013, 7:47 pm

ABC bullion is opening a premises in Perth.... One of the biggest bullion dealers and now refining firms on the east coast now in the west.

They have just bought a refining business as well. So another place to sell your gold or other metals if need be...... More competition for the Perth Mint it seems. Plus another place to buy if you need anything as well.

Back to top Go down

another bullion dealer and refiner opening in perth ABC bullion  Empty another bullion dealer and refiner opening in perth ABC bullion

Post by albo Fri 13 Sep 2013, 7:52 pm

Thanks Jim for the info mate , cheers albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

another bullion dealer and refiner opening in perth ABC bullion  Empty Re: another bullion dealer and refiner opening in perth ABC bullion

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 9:31 am

The Perth Mint and AGR Matthey certainly need some competition. By now, most people will have read my story of the AGR "rip off" with species. I now sell my gold via P.W. Beck in Perth. They are South Australian based but have an office in St George's Terrace in Perth. Great service, prompt and honest and you can post the stuff into them nfrom the bush, including insurance.

I have no connection with the company.

Cat

Back to top Go down

another bullion dealer and refiner opening in perth ABC bullion  Empty Re: another bullion dealer and refiner opening in perth ABC bullion

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 1:10 pm

I am just telling everyone here there is another bullion dealer coming.... I have no idea what their buying and selling policies are....  so just be careful and do your homework first. Like most i would not sell speccies or nuggets to them but fine and really small stuff.  At least it is a bit more competition in Perth now.  ( when they open)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum