Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Google 3D anyone using ?

Go down

Google 3D anyone using ?  Empty Google 3D anyone using ?

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jul 2013, 4:14 pm

Been using this google 3D & even with its older system it appears to give very good clear pictures, somewhat better detail than the usual Google Earth ;

http://itouchmap.com/?r=googleearth

IF your into a Bit of Meteorite Hunting like I am for those Few Extra $$$$$'s that pay for Ya Gas etc etc etc & your in the know about Strewn Fields where meteorites have fallen & maybe still are? .....then this Google 3D is where its at IF you can Figure out Direction your Meteorites are coming in from? . Mostly due Eastern 'ish I find up here in Japan.......you then Get ya birds Eye View coming in from the East with Ya 3D find the Highest Mountain peak Facing East in your Strewn field & you get your Altitude with 3D & start Looking for Signs of meteorite Impacts.....large clearings along the mountainside where there should be Tree's can be a Sign of Big Meteorite fall.
3D Google also very Handy re Nugget prospecting I am sure IF your Map reading skills are Good and you know How AU is formed & where to Expect to find it.

Back to top Go down

Google 3D anyone using ?  Empty Re: Google 3D anyone using ?

Post by AuHunter Sun 28 Jul 2013, 7:43 pm

Sounds good. I'll check it out. Cheers

AuHunter

Back to top Go down