Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quad bike tour WA

5 posters

Go down

Quad bike tour WA Empty Quad bike tour WA

Post by arizonayank Fri 12 Jul 2013, 12:46 am

Well i made it back to arizona after my two week QB tour,Wow! what a lovely country you guys have!Thanks to all that helped make my visit one of the richest exsperiances of my life.Got to see a Dingo,Camels,Brumbies,and of coarse lots of roo's and i got some GOLD too.Exstra thanks to Link,Steve,Stu,Phil& Phil,ELVIS,Lilly,Gracie and all the nice folks in Laverton Thanks Again KellyQuad bike tour WA P6270115Quad bike tour WA P6250111Quad bike tour WA P6230010
arizonayank
arizonayank

Back to top Go down

Quad bike tour WA Empty Re: Quad bike tour WA

Post by arizonayank Fri 12 Jul 2013, 12:49 am

Quad bike tour WA P7100311I found a three pence 1957 the silver dime i added for size referance.tell about coins
arizonayank
arizonayank

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Fri 12 Jul 2013, 3:27 am

Hi Kelly,

Glad to hear ya had a good time in what we think is the best country on this planet.  And I'm being modest  Very Happy 
Some good photo's there, hope you have more to show and nice to see ya got some gold to make it all worth while.

cheers 
Cliff
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying kiwi Fri 12 Jul 2013, 7:00 am

Good on ya mate nice haul

See yea back next year I bet Cool
Flying kiwi
Flying kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Fri 12 Jul 2013, 8:44 am

Glad to hear you liked it mate , must say I enjoyed a yank / Mexican trip some years back.... that was before they were cutting off heads n stuff in Acapulco but:lol!:  People every where we went were great, cheers albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Jul 2013, 3:32 pm

well done Kelly and the parcel arrived OK--thanks..
good to see u took home some Aussie Gold.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by snapper Sat 13 Jul 2013, 5:28 pm

G,day Kelly, what happened to the pic of the dingo, it looked fine in the camera?cheers Stu
snapper
snapper

Back to top Go down

Quad bike tour WA Empty Quad bike tour WA

Post by arizonayank Sat 13 Jul 2013, 9:19 pm

Snapper you know we didn't have are glasses on when we look Quad bike tour WA P7020210on the camera>>oh forgot you didn't want anyone to know you wear glasses  SORRY! LOL!!Quad bike tour WA P6250112Quad bike tour WA P6250113those dingos have long fur so they are always FUZZY mate!Wink Wink Wink 

Last edited by arizonayank on Sat 13 Jul 2013, 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add phoyo)
arizonayank
arizonayank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum