Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AZ yank in country and has found gold

4 posters

Go down

AZ yank in country and has found gold Empty AZ yank in country and has found gold

Post by macgyver5154 Sat 15 Jun 2013, 9:37 pm

Been here in Australia for a couple weeks now.  Made it up to the Marble Bar area about a week ago.  3 nuggets for me, a 1.1 gram, a 2.2 gram and a 12.3 gram speci.    On of the guys with me found a 76 gram nugget.
Two pic's are the front and back of my specimin.  Curt-"macgyver"

AZ yank in country and has found gold 00710

AZ yank in country and has found gold 00813
macgyver5154
macgyver5154

Back to top Go down

AZ yank in country and has found gold Empty Re: AZ yank in country and has found gold

Post by arizonayank Sun 16 Jun 2013, 1:06 am

macgyver im headed over tomarrow,be in laverton wens.going out on qaud bike tour with nuggets from downunder for a couple weeks hope to get some of that yellow metal myself.Glad you had some sucess,good luck on more>>another arizonayank>>KELLY
arizonayank
arizonayank

Back to top Go down

AZ yank in country and has found gold Empty AZ yank in country and has found gold

Post by albo Sun 16 Jun 2013, 9:15 am

onya seppo , thanks for the pics mate , keep um rollin brother
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

AZ yank in country and has found gold Empty Re: AZ yank in country and has found gold

Post by pilbarachad Sun 16 Jun 2013, 2:40 pm

macgyver5154 wrote:Been here in Australia for a couple weeks now.  Made it up to the Marble Bar area about a week ago.  3 nuggets for me, a 1.1 gram, a 2.2 gram and a 12.3 gram speci.    On of the guys with me found a 76 gram nugget.
Two pic's are the front and back of my specimin.  Curt-"macgyver"

AZ yank in country and has found gold 00710

AZ yank in country and has found gold 00813

Good stuff mate- ive detected in and around Marble Bar a bit and never found squat- so your ahead of me there. Good luck with the rest of your trip and keep posting pics:D
pilbarachad
pilbarachad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum