Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Detector for 2014

3 posters

Go down

New Detector for 2014 Empty New Detector for 2014

Post by Guest Tue 11 Jun 2013, 4:04 pm

well I reckon I could speculate that a new tector will hit the streets about March next year..why March, coz its too hot prior and really no one detects during summer..and this way they will have plenty of stock and u can come in and have a bloody good chin wag about the machine..

what will it be u reckon--well this is all speculation and I haven't got inside information from Minelab or the
Chinese minilab factories or the Irish waring factions--just speculation and hear say..

It will b a machine with the same 5k box however there will be a user friendly screen on the handle the same as the ctx3030..

features should include:
GPS
TARGET PINPOINTING
ADVANCED IRON DISCRIMINATOR
TRACKING

Just to name a few features coz I reckon the vast majority of u will get lost trying to run the beast, especially those of u who cant manipulate the 45 or the 5k without outside interference.

All features will be of course downloadable to your computer and this will allow u to easily overlay with Google earth etc.

So if u r wanting a futuristic step into the next dimension then go watch Dr Who.

Mind u I could b misguided...I know I have the flu this week and its a bitch..
the 5000 is such a good system it would be hard to generate another excellent system in just a few years..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

New Detector for 2014 Empty Re: New Detector for 2014

Post by Brettis87 Tue 11 Jun 2013, 7:30 pm

Would a built in coffee machine and onboard geologist be asking too much?!

Brettis87

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Jun 2013, 7:40 pm

if its anything like the machine I got here it will b another pain in the ass..
when it goes beep on the money u don't need any geos within 100 miles of u coz they will white ant u.. lol!

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Brettis87 Tue 11 Jun 2013, 8:11 pm

I'll stick with just the coffee then. GPS would be cool... May need a bigger battery though

Brettis87

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Tue 11 Jun 2013, 9:41 pm

New Detector for 2014 Anim1311

I'm still looking for these things lol!

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Jun 2013, 10:41 pm

Really just more sensitivity at depth is all that is required. ( easier said than done)

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Wed 12 Jun 2013, 7:05 pm

To be real , the next superior  PI detectors , for the next big  jump will have to be 12 volt.... Agree . Aready there is talk of health matters concerning electromagnetic fields & effects to the human body .. mainly the frying of the male gonads . If that's the case  I Reckon the only prospectors eligible of obtaining such a dangerous emitting device are old farts like me to prove it up ..ha ha .  .....il give it a buzz MINELAB  ,  iv  GOT THE  CRICKET  EMI  TIN BOX ready, just removed from my head  ..... bring it on mate , albo.

its gota be 12 volts folks or im not cominin the pardy & yes the 3500 will do it till then .
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Jun 2013, 8:02 pm

sorry couldn't wait any longer --its escaped already--geez they r unbelievable--piece of shite..

New Detector for 2014 1450d0i_201

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Wed 12 Jun 2013, 8:06 pm

sorry Ray .. just getting real....  um just sayin mate ...
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Jun 2013, 8:10 pm

found that one on gumtree

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Wed 12 Jun 2013, 9:22 pm

haa , fair dinkum  but  im excited to hit the patches when we get the next big leap   ... like vlf days  to pi 2000  technology ... not bothered otherwise till then, ... I hear  stuff  like , its not the gold , just love it in the bush etc .... yes right do it 5 years  straight summer n winter  in wa & its not the best way to waste your life   under a tarp n gidgee tree, in todays money found a shite load of gold but &  I went halves in buying an old tin house in Meeka  with ol codger Steve which had running hot water , man that was luxury at the time  , but the consistant break ins spoiled it .

ar sorry drifted off again . la la  lar
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Jun 2013, 7:20 pm

Im with you Albo. I dont want a fancy LCD screen with gizmo bull* GPS tracking or computer upload rubbish.
I want more depth in noisy ground.....and bugger if me nads get fried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Jun 2013, 7:30 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down