Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no gold,copper & silver tho

3 posters

Go down

no gold,copper & silver tho Empty no gold,copper & silver tho

Post by arizonayank Fri 07 Jun 2013, 4:53 am

Hey all i'm new to this forum,I have been detecting hard for a year now in arizona,usa.I have detected off and on for 48 years coin,relic the first 10,gold and everthing since.I have never found gold in AZ with my detectors,I have logged many hours under the headphones.found plenty with the pan,dredge,highbanker.sluice and such.I have found over 300 bits in Alaska over 8 summers spent there in the 90's.But now with the latest and greatest gpx 5000 i have new hope.Coming over to WA to try for some yellow cuz all im finding,{not complaining] is copper & silver.Found over 1000 pieces of cu and 30 pieces of silver the first month with a sd2100,[1st photo] may 2012.then with a newer 2100 by jan 2012 alot more [2cd photo].Finally found enough that i decided to get a 5000 sure have found alot more with it havn't took any photos of the finds yet with it ,My best is a 5 kilo silver.Also have 2 20oz,18oz,10oz silver.having fun ,staying in better shape,lost some extra weight.Good Luck To All SWING IT LONG AND HARD >>KELLYno gold,copper & silver tho Kellys18no gold,copper & silver tho 2012_c10Here is a close up off the ones i cleaned,the yellow ones and one gray one top left by shaft,the big flat yellow one i call the turtle 10oz,gray one little turtle 1oz,no gold,copper & silver tho Kellys20Here are some of the small silvers.no gold,copper & silver tho Forsal10

Last edited by arizonayank on Mon 10 Jun 2013, 2:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add photos)
arizonayank
arizonayank

Back to top Go down

no gold,copper & silver tho Empty Re: no gold,copper & silver tho

Post by Biggest Kev Fri 07 Jun 2013, 7:47 am

G'Day Kelly,
Thats a lot of Copper and Silver you got there buddy,I've only found gold, iron and lead. Its only a matter of time before you find some gold keep up the hard work it will happen, goodluck.

Cheers Kev
Biggest Kev
Biggest Kev

Back to top Go down

no gold,copper & silver tho Empty no gold,copper silver tho

Post by arizonayank Thu 13 Jun 2013, 9:47 pm

Went out last eve,put on the 17" NF thought it would be good practice for my trip over next week.IT worked got to dig some deep targets.luv to dig those deeep holes,Dug one well over a meter,pulled out a 11+ kilo and a 4 kilo copper i beleave wont really know till i clean and test them.I find copper & silver in same ore.All be it the silver is more rare.IT was a good work out.think I'm ready for some gold digging on the Quad bike tour.SWING TILL IT SCREAMS THEN DIG>>>KELLY   here's a before and after of the one in my hand when I'm standing behind the truck.9.3oz slug of copper,cleaned in lime away.no gold,copper & silver tho 17in_215no gold,copper & silver tho 17in_216no gold,copper & silver tho 17in_217 SUNSET OVER THE DRAGOON"S COCHISE COUNTY ARIZONAno gold,copper & silver tho 17in_210no gold,copper & silver tho 17in_211no gold,copper & silver tho 17in_212no gold,copper & silver tho 17in_213no gold,copper & silver tho 17in_214
arizonayank
arizonayank

Back to top Go down

Post by pilbarachad Fri 14 Jun 2013, 5:09 am

Awesome pics mate- its good to see something a little different. Cant wait to see some Arizona gold:D
pilbarachad
pilbarachad

Back to top Go down

no gold,copper & silver tho Empty no gold,copper & silver tho

Post by arizonayank Sat 15 Jun 2013, 6:19 am

pilbarachad I have never found gold in arizona with the detector and i have swung for days.But i and me mates have done alright with other tools and eqipment.Heres some for a outing last month.It is az gold.SWING ON >>KELLYno gold,copper & silver tho P4090110no gold,copper & silver tho P4070110no gold,copper & silver tho P4090111no gold,copper & silver tho P4090112
arizonayank
arizonayank

Back to top Go down

Post by pilbarachad Sat 15 Jun 2013, 7:28 am

Nice!!! Im sure it wont be long until you pick some up with your detector mate.Very Happy
pilbarachad
pilbarachad

Back to top Go down

no gold,copper & silver tho Empty no gold,copper silver tho

Post by arizonayank Sat 15 Jun 2013, 10:30 am

Pilbarachad I did find about a egg sized speci once near stanton AZ known for big gold,had a week or faint signal.Was using a gold bug detecter,when i crushed the rock i got 1.5 grains that is the only gold to date with my detecters. The guy with me found four that week a 2.5oz speci with lots of spider web viens running around white qaurtz beauteful,2 -1.5 grammers and a big speci with about a fingernail size gold showing on the corner.In the area a 26 oz was found the week befor we were there.SWING ON AND GOOD LUCK>>KELLY

Last edited by arizonayank on Sat 15 Jun 2013, 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add wieght)
arizonayank
arizonayank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum