Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

general chat and discussion now members only

2 posters

Go down

general chat and discussion now members only Empty general chat and discussion now members only

Post by Guest Wed 08 May 2013, 8:23 pm

as we move ahead and keep pace with certain ideas that are thrown our way we thought we would give this idea a go..if u log on as a member then nothing changes--if u don't log on then u will not see GENERAL DISCUSSION-MUSTER-WA GOLDFIELDS..

By doing this we are encouraging those who are genuine members to have a bit of a go and not feel intimidated in any way by posting or raising points of interests.

we will still govern the site to everyone's best interests and are not interested in witch hunts or any other crap that rears its ugly head..the rules are there and they are adhered to --

Some individuals may want to leave --that's their purogative--then there are some who have left that might want to return--the door is open there is no barb wire surrounding the forum and no ones feet are nailed to the floor --everyone is free to do as they wish..

Look forward to a bit more gold news to be had on the forum..

Regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

general chat and discussion now members only Empty Re: general chat and discussion now members only

Post by picknshovel Thu 09 May 2013, 6:59 am

I'll go with the flow, wondered what was goin on when i checked in last night, but was thinkin that this was probably
on the cards. Some other sites have been copping heaps of f-heads trolling, (Troll,= a term used for someone who posts
only to stir other members). It does seem that this day and age does require a bit more security.

BTW, did anyone catch the Sunrise Morning Show with the lovely Edwinna general chat and discussion now members only 2225825816 on the telly in Laverton this morning, and
tomorrow at Kal.

av a goody.
picknshovel
picknshovel

Back to top Go down

general chat and discussion now members only Empty Re: general chat and discussion now members only

Post by Guest Thu 09 May 2013, 1:23 pm

general chat and discussion now members only 452991977 .....and here I was thinkin you were keepin that section all for yourself Oneday lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Fri 10 May 2013, 7:21 pm

We would really like your feedback about closing this off to guests. As you probably all know, some forums close everything off until you sign up or login and some close off certain sections to "guests".
You the members leave a lot of excellent info here for everyone to read and I'm sure you all realise there maybe some "guests" who come in to see what they can pick up without contributing to the forum or they find something to launch an attack.
This is really a trial run. I'm sure there are a lot of us who just drop in as a "guest" to have a quick read without logging in (I'm one of them).
So let us know what you think. I believe in sharing knowledge but there are times when ya just gotta be careful.

Cheers
Cliff

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 May 2013, 7:32 pm

it certainly hasn't stopped the amount of guests droppin in for a looks see--have been keepin a close eye on it..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum