Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laverton gold

+3
pilbarachad
snapper
Nosralt
7 posters

Go down

Laverton gold Empty Laverton gold

Post by Nosralt Tue 30 Apr 2013, 5:51 pm

Just completed a great week with snapper and mad tuna on the nuggets down under quad tour. Had a great week with them and even found some color... just over 3oz between us. Snapper and mad tuna just over an oz each and I fell short at 28grms... bugger. We came across some old patches and cleaned up with the 5000's, nothing big but all those small nuggets add up at the end of the day.

Having a few problems uploading pictures, so snapper will upload shortly
Nosralt
Nosralt

Back to top Go down

Laverton gold Empty Re: Laverton gold

Post by Guest Tue 30 Apr 2013, 6:12 pm

Great goin Terry glad u enjoyed the trip..a motley crew but a good bunch..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by snapper Tue 30 Apr 2013, 6:37 pm

Laverton gold Imgp3017
Laverton gold Dscf0010
Laverton gold Imgp3018
snapper
snapper

Back to top Go down

Post by pilbarachad Tue 30 Apr 2013, 9:21 pm

Awesome stuff Nosralt, good to see you got a bit.
pilbarachad
pilbarachad

Back to top Go down

Post by AUthority Thu 02 May 2013, 6:53 pm

I need to say that these posts are no more then 77777 and her "smart advertising" campaign, There has been problems on other forums on this issue, Maybe they found gold Rolling Eyes but most likely the whole thread has been designed by them to lure people into their prospecting tours which are in themselves...very suspicious Laverton gold 452991977

"don't see anything suss about one of our members in the photo on tour last week and yes he did find the good stuff which a lot of people dream about.."
oneday
management

AUthority

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 May 2013, 7:06 pm

don't see a problem with people goin on tours and sharing their finds --mate if u don't like it then shut up and go else where..
if u have a problem about someone and the way they conduct themselves then don't turn this or any other post into a personal vendetta

U haven't said anything good on ya 1st post and I don't really think u need to be here.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Thu 02 May 2013, 7:14 pm

great stuff nosrold. nce gold and the small stuff is just fine with me. Very Happy just got back myself with a couple of nice species, not too much gold but a great trip.
good luck buddy
martinjsto
martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosralt Thu 02 May 2013, 7:26 pm

I dont know how much of an AUthority he can be when I was there and holding the gold... If you have something personal against someone, dont raise it here.
Nosralt
Nosralt

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Thu 02 May 2013, 7:38 pm

AUthority wrote:I need to say that these posts are no more then 77777 and her "smart advertising" campaign, There has been problems on other forums on this issue, Maybe they found gold Rolling Eyes but most likely the whole thread has been designed by them to lure people into their prospecting tours which are in themselves...very suspicious Laverton gold 452991977

It seems someone has grudge against 777 and the tours but this is definitely not the place to do it and it was totally uncalled for. People get a lot of enjoyment from the tours.

Hopefully it was a 1 shot attack and who ever it is won't be back.
A close eye is on AU.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AUthority Thu 02 May 2013, 8:10 pm

I really wish I could tell you who I am, maybe take a hint from my username Wink Just be sure at all times where you are prospecting, All information including free maps and advise is available at your local mines registrar

AUthority

Back to top Go down

Post by AUthority Thu 02 May 2013, 8:19 pm

whether your prospecting alone, or part of a tour, you alone are responsible for your own individual actions in the eye of the law

AUthority

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Thu 02 May 2013, 8:32 pm

You are correct AU and I have a feeling you are not happy with something. so maybe tell us what is annoying you at the moment.
It could make for good discussion or maybe not.
so let it out so we can all have a read.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosralt Thu 02 May 2013, 8:34 pm

Again you talk about things you know nothing about. I am well aware of the laws and knew exactly where I was prospecting.
Nosralt
Nosralt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 May 2013, 7:14 am

I would have thought that if there was a major problem out there no mater what business anyone is involved with, that a complaint would have been raised and the authorities would handle the situation rather than some sort of vigilante group trying to establish a fear mentality and trying to undermine someone's lively hood.

Establish the facts with management before anymore is said to defame or discredit anyone or anything.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by philip.j.thompson Fri 17 May 2013, 7:47 pm

Laverton gold - I give those guys their dues, we had a week of adventure on quads and got gold. They are the real deal and gentlemen of the bush. Even the missus who prefers to dish, not swing, got gold. And we had our personal GPS and did not tresspass. You really need to visit with these guys, I'd classify them as A-Team, and both are very, very experienced prospectors. My hat off to them.
regards Phil

philip.j.thompson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosralt Fri 17 May 2013, 7:55 pm

Great to see that you had a great time philip,
Nosralt
Nosralt

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Fri 17 May 2013, 8:08 pm

Doing the tour with the Lavo crew ?? It would be one of the best things ya could do. Laverton area to me has always been the last frontier for gold hunters. But that's my opinion.

Get up there, riding a quad bike is easier than walking and enjoy ya time and find some gold.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 May 2013, 8:14 pm

great to see u and the mrs had a great time Philip..

well done. bonus is the gold.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum