Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aussies are Awesome!! Yeh Right

2 posters

Go down

Aussies are Awesome!! Yeh Right Empty Aussies are Awesome!! Yeh Right

Post by Wotif Sat 27 Apr 2013, 6:22 am

The Australian Government and the NSW Forestry Service were presenting an alternative to NSW sheep farmers for controlling the dingo population.

It seems that after years of the sheep farmers using the tried and true methods of shooting and/or trapping the predators, the Labor Government (Peter Garrett - Environmental Minister), the NSW Forestry Service and the Greens tree-huggers had a 'more humane' solution.

What they proposed was for the animals to be captured alive, the males would then be castrated and let loose again. Therefore, the population would be controlled.

This was ACTUALLY proposed to the NSW Sheep Farmers Association and Farming Association by the Federal Government and the NSW Forestry Service.

All of the sheep farmers thought about this amazing idea for a couple of minutes. Finally, one of the old boys in the back of the conference room stood up, tipped his hat back and said, 'Mr Garrett, son, I don't think you understand our problem. Those dingos ain't f**kin' our sheep - they're eatin' 'em.'

You should have heard the roar of laughter as Mr Peter Garrett and the members of the NSW Forestry Service , the Greens and the other "tree huggers" left the meeting very "sheepishly".

Back to top Go down

Aussies are Awesome!! Yeh Right Empty Re: Aussies are Awesome!! Yeh Right

Post by linlara Sat 27 Apr 2013, 3:13 pm

great stuff mate cheers you brighten my dullest day Laughing

linlara

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum