Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gold Tax--Gov can confiscate your gold..

Go down

Gold Tax--Gov can confiscate your gold.. Empty Gold Tax--Gov can confiscate your gold..

Post by Guest Thu 04 Apr 2013, 7:15 pm

Yep I reckon with all the crap thats goin on in the world by the socalled capitalist countries and the scaming countries, Old mango bat or god help me the ferret if ellected will impose a gold tax...hope I'm wrong.

So to be smart I thought I'd go out and buy a heap of gold bullion, then found out that there is still an inactive law that allows our government to take your gold--talk about having the bases loaded..thats right they can confiscate your gold..dont worry about tax they just come and take the bloody lot..100% tax..

Geez what happened to the lucky country--might have to join the boat people..free meals-air con-smokes-mobile phones--the list goes on..no wonder the mango bat is starting to smell like a dunny door on a prawn trawler..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Gold Tax--Gov can confiscate your gold.. Empty Re: Gold Tax--Gov can confiscate your gold..

Post by Guest Thu 04 Apr 2013, 8:59 pm

Didn't that happen in some countries during the GFC?? Korea? Or was that voluntary?

However, nothing would surprise me about governments, especially this mob that blow money away like confetti.

But,,,,in order to confiscate your gold, first they need to know if you've got any!! Rolling Eyes qwk;ec

' nuff said I reckon,,,,,,,by me anyway,,,,,,,,,

and Ray,,,,,,,,,,,,,stop giving pollies ideas. They're better off how they are,,,,,,,,,,,devoid of 'em. Evil or Very Mad

Cat

Back to top Go down

Gold Tax--Gov can confiscate your gold.. Empty Re: Gold Tax--Gov can confiscate your gold..

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2013, 6:25 am

I would rather flush it down the sh!tter than hand it over to the Modern legal Mafia.
They will have to chop my finger off to get my wedding ring from my lifeless carcas if it ever becomes law again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonefisher Fri 05 Apr 2013, 4:58 pm

The way us Brits sold off our gold reserves was shameful.

But I heard a rumour Italy are about to do the same thing so the poor buggers of 'investors' over there have gone to extreme lengths to 'hide' it. Shocked Very Happy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-22031699

Cheers Boney.
Bonefisher
Bonefisher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum