Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season nearly on us.

+3
albo
K town swinger
monoandnan
7 posters

Go down

Season nearly on us. Empty Season nearly on us.

Post by monoandnan Sun 17 Mar 2013, 8:30 pm

Hi Guy's, Well the season is nearly on us Very Happy , Nan and I would like to wish you all the very best of luck for this year. We hope you all get the chance to get out there and find some of that Yellow stuff. l;wfh
Cheers and stay safe. cheers

Mono and Nan

Back to top Go down

Season nearly on us. Empty Re: Season nearly on us.

Post by K town swinger Sun 17 Mar 2013, 8:36 pm

Right back at ya mono and nan hope you have a great season on the yella,not long now and we will see the nice weather upon us,good luck out there and stay safe. cheers

K town.

K town swinger

Back to top Go down

Season nearly on us. Empty Season nearly on us.

Post by albo Sun 17 Mar 2013, 8:55 pm

Thanks mono n nan & im limit up on the mining scene tolerant factor now so wel see how the new season develops , bring on easter / clean up time far as prospecting goes, but il still dust off the 3500 & go from there , never know the new minelab will be out soon & the 5000 is obsolete ..ha ha big maybe.. anyhow months in the bush for me is calling again
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by snapper Sun 17 Mar 2013, 9:29 pm

good luck to yas all, the weather is gettin better now, low to mid 30s with a few storms rolling through giving off a bit of EMI but still great to be out there, just rmember to throw in ya GPS and spare batteries, and when ya pull up to have a detect remember to mark ya spot so you can get back, it amazes me how the old timers did it but with the gear we have today nobody should get lost but we still do, cheers Stu
snapper
snapper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosralt Mon 18 Mar 2013, 4:49 am

Good luck to everyone this season and be safe.
Good advice Stu, always carry your gps it could be a life saver.
Just finished setting up the landcruiser for 2 months of detecting starting next month. Looking forward to catching up with old mates and meeting new ones this season.

Terry
Nosralt
Nosralt

Back to top Go down

Post by pilbaragold Mon 18 Mar 2013, 5:38 am

I am in Marble Bar doing some work and it's been over 40 for the last few days and the 7 day forcast is for 43 to 44

Marble Bar
Close Precis

Forecast issued at 4:30 am WST on Monday 18 March 2013.

Detailed Marble Bar Forecast
Mon. 18 Mar Tue. 19 Mar Wed. 20 Mar Thu. 21 Mar Fri. 22 Mar Sat. 23 Mar Sun. 24 Mar
Summary Sunny. Mostly sunny. Mostly sunny. Chance of an afternoon storm. Partly cloudy. Mostly sunny. Mostly sunny.
Max. Temperature 43 °C 42 °C 43 °C 44 °C 44 °C 43 °C 43 °C
Min. Temperature 25 °C 26 °C 27 °C 27 °C 26 °C 27 °C
pilbaragold
pilbaragold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar 2013, 8:22 am

Good luck to all you sandgropers.

Mono and Nan, I nearly fell off my chair laughing at your avatar. Brilliant! Season nearly on us. 3179412840 Season nearly on us. 3179412840 Season nearly on us. 3179412840

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by toad Mon 18 Mar 2013, 2:47 pm

Good luck to all the forum members and a safe and prosperous season to you all. Low and slow and leave only footprints. (and wipe them out too if your on a patch Season nearly on us. 452991977 )
toad
toad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down