Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIREARMS --Licencing and buying

2 posters

Go down

FIREARMS --Licencing and buying Empty FIREARMS --Licencing and buying

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2013, 7:08 am

Heres a mate of mine who is a firearms dealer who can hopefully answer any of your questions aand assist with getting your licence..

Phone Darren 0891440660--friendly sort of guy --hes a shift worker so if u dont get him 2day u will get hold of him..

regaards
oneday

Back to top Go down

FIREARMS --Licencing and buying Empty Re: FIREARMS --Licencing and buying

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2013, 8:28 am

Ray,

We have major problems with low-level aerobatic aircraft noise at our place. Can he get me a "Stinger" SAM please. I have the money and the will,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporaticus Sat 23 Feb 2013, 11:46 am

Is that young Darren Cuz is it Ray. It's a pain in the ar*e to get a rifle now, I got my high powered gun licence and about a month after decided to get an air-rifle to play around with, but the rules had changed in that little window. They have made it REAL hard for the average Joe Blow to get a gun, not impossible but they are clamping down on the station owners who you need to say you can shoot on their land. Also the cops want to know if you scratched your butt back in 1970 and what reason you have to have a gun and what you plan to shoot. I think they want to make it so half the people who apply for a gun put it in the to hard basket and not worry about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2013, 1:04 pm

yep--same one --hes on the ball.
has a good supply of gear under lock and cameras..
dont pick ya nose --u might make the tv news..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sat 23 Feb 2013, 1:54 pm

I won't rant and rave about firearms and the Laws coz I have my own theories about this issue. but here's a question I can't find an answer too on the WA Police website.
How big does a property have to be before you can shoot on it (that's providing you have permission to shoot on it).

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum