Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep any pennies you find

2 posters

Go down

Keep any pennies you find Empty Keep any pennies you find

Post by Panther Fri 16 Dec 2011, 7:55 pm

A new investor report from Money Morning, the nation's preeminent investor news source, shows the price of copper poised to break out in an extended bull market.
It's all because of a little known - yet highly powerful - demand factor that many experts believe could help copper challenge gold as the world's most-valuable metal.
This "secret" demand, which has little to do with industrial output, could double copper prices in the next year.
Our report aims to help you profit from copper's imminent rise.
Peter Krauth, Money Morning's, global resources editor - and one of the nation's foremost metals experts - has uncovered one simple and safe copper investment that could give you tremendous gains... if you get in before the price takes off.
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Keep any pennies you find Empty Re: Keep any pennies you find

Post by Guest Fri 16 Dec 2011, 8:02 pm

Anything you read from money morning you can wipe your memory straight after reading it!, I used to read it but they talk to much crap for me....copper prices are not at $3.50kg yet, 3 years ago we we getting $8.00 from local scrap yards per kg for copper, at those prices copper was being stolen from all sorts of places and that alone forced copper prices down. With the abundance of copper and the applications that copper is used we are not going to see any significant rise in prices that will stagger us any time soon.
Unless you buy mega $$ of copper now you may not see anything after the capital gains hits you from a quick turn around.
Keep your pennies for target practice!!

Last edited by goldstalkergpx on Fri 16 Dec 2011, 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Fri 16 Dec 2011, 8:06 pm

Maybe he has a heap of copper stocks and is trying to encourage buyers so then he can dump his at a higher price? lol
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Dec 2011, 8:08 pm

Panther wrote:Maybe he has a heap of copper stocks and is trying to encourage buyers so then he can dump his at a higher price? lol

Not far off the mark I bet, anything I have read from money market is a ploy for them to make money alone, not to help any investor....if anyone was real about investment advice there are another 1000 better places to start.

Back to top Go down

Post by golden Fri 16 Dec 2011, 8:24 pm

Hi Panther,
Title is quite right but talking about investing in copper i have no ideas.
Back to the title - pennies and all other coins have been one of the best returns on investments for last 30 years.
So if you do have some pennies keep them :)
They dont make them any more and they are more and more valuable every year for collectors.
golden
golden

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Dec 2011, 5:51 am

I've been trying to hang on to my pennies for the last 45 years!!!

Didn't work 😢 😢 😢

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum