Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

me digging up some more gold , another jokey video! lol

5 posters

Go down

me digging up some more gold , another jokey video! lol Empty me digging up some more gold , another jokey video! lol

Post by Guest Wed 14 Dec 2011, 11:20 pm

As you can see, none of us take to much to seriously! If you don't have a sense of humor I would advise not watching.

themrburns

Back to top Go down

me digging up some more gold , another jokey video! lol Empty Re: me digging up some more gold , another jokey video! lol

Post by Guest Thu 15 Dec 2011, 2:26 am

Hhahahaha no s1it you fat bastard, that was the funniest gold detecting video i have EVER seen Sam.
how the fark did yous keep a strait face, even the WOPS are real.

ok i'm convinced bloke, whem you get here in jan 2012 we are out on the gold for sure sam.
do the WOGS come with ya or are they just "PISS SUPLIERS'. lol!

When we met at the shop you musta been drugged up on mogadon Razz it just goes to show
how the good life diggin gold can effect a bloke.

P.S you gonna actually kiss that bugarra (lizard) or you just teasin him for the swag session lol!

IF you got any more vids post em up but let me know so i'm well oiled before hand drunken drunken

Crazy pete

Back to top Go down

me digging up some more gold , another jokey video! lol Empty Re: me digging up some more gold , another jokey video! lol

Post by Guest Thu 15 Dec 2011, 2:33 am

lol glad you liked it ,

everyone in the vid was detecting in that area :)

mate you gotta tease first! warms everything up !

yeah look forward to hunting some gold with ya mate early next year :)

cheers,

themrburns

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Dec 2011, 7:07 am

Ya gotta learn two things Sam

#1 this song:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#2 FFS get some poor mofo ta show how ta pinpoint!!! Razz Razz Razz

Question!

How many layabouts does it take to dig a hole? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Keep up the good work mate.

"Rule Brittania... Brittania rules the waves... "

Tell Silvio Berlusconi to give back ya nugget.

Ya need corks on ya hat too.

Robert

Last edited by goldnomad on Thu 15 Dec 2011, 7:08 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Mind your own bloody business!!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Dec 2011, 7:11 am

grin,

was concentrating on the pisstake video more than pinpointing , Laughing

your right about the corks lol

themrburns

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying kiwi Thu 15 Dec 2011, 7:50 am

what the hell!!
Flying kiwi
Flying kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by golden Thu 15 Dec 2011, 4:18 pm

nice crew, fun time, gold is a
bonus(and flies).
Great video. cheers
golden
golden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Thu 15 Dec 2011, 6:51 pm

Very funny and the lizard went into hiding when it heard ya coming back Razz Razz
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Sat 31 Dec 2011, 11:50 am

Very funny, I enjoyed that. You are a real character. (Shame about the Eytie) Didya shoot him? Very Happy
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by madmax800 Mon 02 Jan 2012, 9:02 am

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha breath hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Great little movie, funny as Sam, well edited or whatever that was......

I wana come over to da west and find me some more gold.

Crazy Pete, will you hold my hand I I come over but wont have any iti's, maybe some goldstalkergpx to be my bitch

I will work oniy, say june sounds like a good time

madmax800 ( graham) or is it John ????????????
madmax800
madmax800

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Jan 2012, 8:07 pm

We dont let crow eaters or dodgey blokes with goatee beards in WA so that stuffs both of yous lol! lol!

affraid Oh! wait up Razz Razz i'm a crow eater with a dodgey lookin goatee hahahaha sh#t i better leave
WA and tell yas where all the good spots are ay Razz Razz Razz

Picked out a nice little french camp maids outfit for the bitch have we Razz Razz

I hear he loves them ankle socks with ruffles on the top Very Happy Razz

Jokes asside - yous are very welcome in my camp boys.. Very Happy

Pete Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum