Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the biggest breakthroughs in financial worldly scams exposed and being prosecuted.

3 posters

Go down

One of the biggest breakthroughs in financial worldly scams exposed and being prosecuted. Empty One of the biggest breakthroughs in financial worldly scams exposed and being prosecuted.

Post by Panther Wed 14 Dec 2011, 2:49 am

We all know about the banking scams that have been keeping the poor people poor and making the rich richer, I have been following a story for some time that appeared to be leading to the biggest court case ever in our history and could very well change the whole financial system as we know it to a fairer deal for the 'slaves' of this world.
Well it has been confirmed and some of the best lawyers in the world have evidence to proceed and the case has been filed. This one can NOT be made to go away by the elite as has happened in the past and is proceeding.
There is hope after all.

http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/995-lawsuit-end-tyranny

ps. if you have a good Internet connection and about 1 3/4 hours spare, watch one of the most eye opening movies ever produced exposing the financial and energy scams enforced on us. The movie is called THRIVE.
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

One of the biggest breakthroughs in financial worldly scams exposed and being prosecuted. Empty Re: One of the biggest breakthroughs in financial worldly scams exposed and being prosecuted.

Post by Inhere Wed 14 Dec 2011, 6:17 am

Heck, thats a great post Panther!
Yer done it again. Very Happy

Is that movie new out?
Inhere
Inhere

Back to top Go down

One of the biggest breakthroughs in financial worldly scams exposed and being prosecuted. Empty Re: One of the biggest breakthroughs in financial worldly scams exposed and being prosecuted.

Post by Panther Wed 14 Dec 2011, 6:45 am

Hello Inhere. I think the movie was released a few months ago and can be bought as a DVD, however it can be downloaded from a number of sites free. I did that and while the quality is not as good from the download, it is still worthwhile. It is about 441 Mb. (the last hour is the best)

ps. I use Freemake Video Downloader.
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhere Wed 14 Dec 2011, 7:38 am

G'day mate check this out.

http://helpfreetheearth.com/news461_thrive.html
Inhere
Inhere

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Wed 14 Dec 2011, 7:48 am

I am aware of that inhere, watch the movie and make up your own mind. Any serious truths will have a debunker and the more truth the more finance behind the debunker too. lol

Love the avatar....
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Dez Wed 14 Dec 2011, 9:58 am

Truth is stranger than fiction at times they say!
Dez
Dez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum