Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Pics of the Trip in September 2012

+2
bluedog
K town swinger
6 posters

Go down

Some Pics of the Trip in September 2012 Empty Some Pics of the Trip in September 2012

Post by Guest Sun 11 Nov 2012, 12:33 pm

Hello People,
Thought I would share some Pics & Vids of this years Trip Very Happy ..
Went out to that X marks the spot Bignuggs found a few small bits & some old holes where someone had fun, Fair bit of exploration going on in there as well Fresh Dozer slots every where Must of been looking for Deep alluvial because they were directly below the old Patch.. We ended up going further north found a nice camp & close to water took a while to get onto it but we finaly produced some yellow cheers
Funny how gold has your name on it, This one particular day when the weather was shite house we decided to go for drive & explore I decided to leave my detector back at camp pale Any way off we went I had my laptop & oziexplorer running which directed us to a few old shows marked on it.. Turned up to the first POI & there was fresh detector holes everywhere the ground looked excellent so I thought we should go across the creek to get away from the thrashed area & hoped that the run continued on. Got across the creek no worries there was no detector holes & the ground looked good, Twini fired up his Detector & I had the pick we did a small loop back to the car & within 100m from the car Twini struck a screamer, Thought rubbish & scraped the ground the signal gone Picked the scraped dirt & couldn't believe my eyes when this lump fell into my Hands, Twini done a little gold dance Laughing Laughing Couldn't find a screric of gold in that area again anyway the nugget had Twini's name on it & thats the way it goes in the gold game..
Got onto some rich deep stringers, The 18 inch helped me out Had Popeye arms by the end of it though Laughing
The clips require editing due to all the wind noise & boring stretches of watching me dig but as you know that takes time & I have other things to do so I hope you all enjoy any way.
Can't wait for next year Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Some Pics of the Trip in September 2012 Empty Re: Some Pics of the Trip in September 2012

Post by K town swinger Sun 11 Nov 2012, 1:14 pm

Some good pics in that lot gringo,well done mate. Very Happy

K town swinger

Back to top Go down

Some Pics of the Trip in September 2012 Empty Re: Some Pics of the Trip in September 2012

Post by Guest Sun 11 Nov 2012, 1:43 pm

Looks like yous had a great trip gringo, some unreal pics and vids mate.

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by bluedog Mon 12 Nov 2012, 10:37 am

hey gringo very nice mate happy for you. get some rum upya gut Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
cheers bluedog

bluedog

Back to top Go down

Post by Burns Mob Mon 12 Nov 2012, 12:27 pm

Looks like a nice spot to camp, surprisingly dry, shows how dismal this season has been.

Burns Mob

Back to top Go down

Post by madmax800 Sat 17 Nov 2012, 6:28 pm

I cant get your link to work.

madmax800
madmax800
madmax800

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhere Sat 17 Nov 2012, 7:04 pm

Me either!
Inhere
Inhere

Back to top Go down

Post by Narrawa Sun 18 Nov 2012, 4:18 am

I cant get your link to work.

madmax800

Inhere
Me either!
Hold the left mouse button down and drag it across the link.
It turns blue......now right click it and select >open link in a new tab<....or >open link in a new window<.....or you can copy the link and paste it into the Address bar and hit Enter.
Thats if your using Firefox.....if you use Internet explorer thats bad luck...i cant help you. Laughing
Narrawa
Narrawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum