Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

love to do this

+3
Goldbait
snapper
toad
7 posters

Go down

love to do this  Empty love to do this

Post by Guest Thu 25 Oct 2012, 9:22 am

if all goes well next year i'll be giving these guys ago... would be awesome

cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

love to do this  Empty Re: love to do this

Post by toad Thu 25 Oct 2012, 10:40 am

Hey! Stu's a movie star! Tom Cruise eat ya heart out!
toad
toad

Back to top Go down

Post by snapper Thu 25 Oct 2012, 4:13 pm

im not as good an actor as Tom but better looking love to do this  3179412840 cheers Stu
snapper
snapper

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldbait Thu 25 Oct 2012, 9:11 pm

i joined them this year. they area a great bunch of people. you'll thoroughly enjoy your time with them.

the september video was the one i participated in
Goldbait
Goldbait

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Thu 25 Oct 2012, 9:36 pm

Good stuff, don't ya just love it. Nice country up that way. But I was waitin for a tin of baked beans and they get a roast dinner Razz

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laverton Luck Fri 26 Oct 2012, 8:07 am

Goldbait wrote:i joined them this year. they area a great bunch of people. you'll thoroughly enjoy your time with them.

the september video was the one i participated in

Hey J

I am still getting over the "dead spider" saga. I am hoping there will be a "next time" because I have been doing a lot of thinking!! lol!

Kim
Laverton Luck
Laverton Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldbait Fri 26 Oct 2012, 10:30 am

LOL kim. time will tell.
Goldbait
Goldbait

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosralt Fri 26 Oct 2012, 2:56 pm

Well I hope there is Kim, as was looking at doing it also and catching up with all of you. Had a great time when you did the FIFO.

Terry
Nosralt
Nosralt

Back to top Go down

Post by Laverton Luck Sat 27 Oct 2012, 2:25 pm

Stu is a star but we are thinking he would make a good camp cook lol!

So..Bignuggs, we will be testing the "baked dinners" out when we drag Stu out to cook. We decided he is too good on the gold and he needs occupying to give the rest of us an advantage Laughing (might take some baked beans just in case)

Goldbait on Adventure:
love to do this  Goldbaitontour2

Terry, we will be looking forward to your reaction to Stu's cooking affraid
Laverton Luck
Laverton Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sat 27 Oct 2012, 6:13 pm

First vid clip at 3 minutes 23 seconds, thats the best tin of baked beans I've ever seen lol!
I'll have take some of those with me next time I'm out. love to do this  3179412840 now I feel hungry.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Oct 2012, 8:47 am

stu you are getting realy famous even led zeppelin are doing songs about you love to do this  3179412840

cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sun 28 Oct 2012, 3:32 pm

Razz Boogie with Stu lol! and we wanna hear more about the dead spider saga, it sounds interesting wegr

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluezuki Mon 29 Oct 2012, 6:52 pm

nice vids guys
who made your quad trailers?????

Wink

bluezuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldbait Mon 29 Oct 2012, 8:47 pm

Sorry Kim. I gotta tell the story.

Ok. so we had pulled up for a detect on some old diggings. I was wondering around, swinging away and on the ground i spotted a dead huntsman spider sitting ontop of a rock. The spider was probably about 6 cm in diameter and sitting up nicely.

Anyway. ... After making sure the spider was dead... I walked 200m out of my way back to where the quad bikes were parked just to prank Kim.

So i put the rock and spider on Kim's jumper which she left sitting ontop of the quad. Obviously i left it in clear view so she would see it.

Kim walks back to the quad and sees the spider sitting ontop of a rock and immediately realises that it's dead and wonders why it's sitting on a rock. With that kim moved her jumper and upon doing so, the spider appeared to jump and flip off the rock and land standing up about 6 inches away from it's origional position.

With that Kim freaked. LOL. I had completely forgotten about putting the spider there and was going to ask her at lunch time if she liked spiders. But later in the afternoon i hear the scream, then my arm hurt... Wasn't the bull ants, but i wish now it was.

LOL... i thought it was funny.
Goldbait
Goldbait

Back to top Go down

Post by Laverton Luck Tue 30 Oct 2012, 6:11 am

Hey J you know those little padlocks you can buy, the ones that can lock your tent cot? Next time you might want to think about purchasing some before you come Twisted Evil When I first eyed it I was thinking whoever done this will have to try harder than a dead spider on a rock but when it appeared to jump at me I am pretty sure it had the affect that was hoped for.

Bluzuki, thanks, The trailers are imported from America. I tried to get some made up in Australia but they were way too expensive to have built.

Bignuggs, Steve made the mistake of dishing up a beaut camp roast so he is now on the roster for a baked dinner cookup whilst on adventure. Between Steve and Stu we should all eat pretty well. All the cooking is done on the camp fire so Steve doesn't catch the kitchen on fire.
Laverton Luck
Laverton Luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Tue 30 Oct 2012, 6:39 pm

Certainly sounds like a good time was had by all. And I did have a little laff about the spider story, just a little laff honest Razz cheers Good Stuff.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down