Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oh what a day

Go down

oh what a day Empty Re: oh what a day

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 3:41 pm

sh*t mate i'm sorry to hear you have MAJOR trubs goin on Jase.
Debts can be paid off, its the misses and kid that are the main worry for you...
Don't know what else to say Jase except, if you want a chat i'll shout you a few pints up the Pig later today mate if it gets too much..

Hang in there man you never know whats round the corner.

Pete

Back to top Go down

oh what a day Empty re: oh what a day

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 3:54 pm

missus took it on the chin, she is a champ.
just piss's me off they after the little bloke, done what they ask,and still want more.
it's under investigation, i did over react b4. there is a chance i'll just get a warning, but uh coin flip situation.
i did have 1 worker 50/50 but it comes back to me as i was invoicing the builder then paying him.
pete stinky pig sounds good tommorow mate if ya got a spare hour or 5.
i 've had a puff and all seem's better now .lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 4:36 pm

shall we say 4.30 at the Pig mate ??? unless ya wanna get there sooner i'm easy.
Glad all seems to be levelling out a bit Jase and good on the wifey for not slamming ya in the mush Razz Razz she's a keeper for sure cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Oct 2012, 6:44 am

Dunno what we can do to help mate but know that we're thinking of you. kwdf

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Zap Thu 11 Oct 2012, 7:10 pm

Hope it all works out for you Jase. Too much red f@#cking tape for a hard worker trying to get ahead. Evil or Very Mad
Zap.
Zap
Zap

Back to top Go down

oh what a day Empty oh what a few days

Post by Guest Fri 12 Oct 2012, 3:59 pm

yeah things going well my way oh what a day 3179412840
so not only is a particular gov branch going to investigate my miserly business, and thinking do there best to sink me.
i've managed to go ar*e up off the ladder today,attempting to trim those ridiculus cocos palms.
freaking love it, carn't walk on me ankle. ain't been to the quack's as i think most are a bunch off pullers and give you the run around to fill there pockets.i don't think it broke anyhow as i got straight back up the ladder to finish the job[thru embarassment more then anything]. but 20mins after she's a bit swolling and don't take any weight.
oh me new pc went back for a quick fix today aswell.

something good must be around the corner.
or it gunna get worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Oct 2012, 4:07 pm

hahahaha you need to get out bush for a few days Jase Razz your in the wars alright mate.
A country singer could write a good tune about this just need to add a Chev pickup and a sad old dawg lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum