Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i'm back

3 posters

Go down

i'm back Empty i'm back

Post by Guest Sun 30 Sep 2012, 6:40 am

no not from another trip,unfortunately.
it seem's me pc doesn't have the lung capacity as i do.the cigg's have killed it.so taken me a few day's to get a new pc up and running .been a expensive week, new pc=$800. plus another $1600 in work tool's. better get out there and find some gold to pay for it all. lol! .
i apologise for not responding to some email's i have received regarding this forum,also some pm's.
jase

Back to top Go down

i'm back Empty Re: i'm back

Post by Guest Sun 30 Sep 2012, 7:10 am

Nice to have you back on board Jase. Don't fall overboard again or it's the plank for you! QMQ QMQ QMQ

Blackbeard

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sun 30 Sep 2012, 8:40 am

New PC, new tools, geez I thought I liked to spend money Razz does it mean you will work faster now i'm back 3179412840

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

i'm back Empty re:i'm back

Post by Guest Sun 30 Sep 2012, 8:57 am

oh geez, not to mention me hot water system has just crapped itself,there's another grand down the girgler.
not helping me gpx5k fund these expense's.
no royal show for me young fella this year,i guess that's 1 good thing to come out off it.not having to go to that money eating hole.
cliff mate always work fast. just not long lol! 7hours tops a day for me, the shorter the day the better.i'm not lazy just sick off laying bricks.
oh well maybe a little lazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by snapper Sun 30 Sep 2012, 9:16 pm

I know how ya feeling about layin bricks Jase, ya just gotta remember that if ya like most brickies we cant do much else scratch or earn as much money working in a factory, i had had enough of bricklayin and dropped outa the suburbs and went prospecting/detecting, i even took myself off the electorial role so i dont have to vote for those knuckleheads in Canbera or anywhere else, i decided to give up bricklayin when i hit 50 yo so keep at it mate and remember at least ya not layin them in Victorias great weather lol! cheers Stu
snapper
snapper

Back to top Go down

Post by K town swinger Sun 30 Sep 2012, 9:25 pm

Back on the forum mate,good to see.Now get out there and find some slugs. kwdf

K town swinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sun 30 Sep 2012, 9:57 pm

always remember this. we are here for a short time ,so make the most of it.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down