Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tight new liquor rules for Pilbara towns

3 posters

Go down

Tight new liquor rules for Pilbara towns  Empty Tight new liquor rules for Pilbara towns

Post by Guest Thu 20 Sep 2012, 3:07 pm

Poor buggers and its just starting to heat up too Razz

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/tight-new-liquor-rules-for-pilbara-towns/story-e6frg13u-1226478204201

Back to top Go down

Tight new liquor rules for Pilbara towns  Empty Tight new liquor rules for Pilbara towns

Post by albo Fri 21 Sep 2012, 9:38 am

Hi Pete, yes The Great Northern Dryway .. pale at it again. albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Tight new liquor rules for Pilbara towns  Empty Re: Tight new liquor rules for Pilbara towns

Post by Guest Fri 21 Sep 2012, 4:00 pm

Alright for the blokes in camp at the wet mess i spose Albo, Wink still be able to save up ya beers for a full on spree ay Razz

Back to top Go down

Tight new liquor rules for Pilbara towns  Empty Re: Tight new liquor rules for Pilbara towns

Post by hoolahoopa Fri 21 Sep 2012, 4:16 pm

dont try and buy a bottle of port or 4l cask of wine in kal after 4pm same here,but its ok to buy a bottle of spirits or carton of beer wtf? and they want to increase restrictions more.
we will all be bootlegging before long.

hoolahoopa

Back to top Go down

Post by boobook Sun 23 Sep 2012, 6:29 am

This last trip over there carried 8x5l. casks to keep depression (lack of yella) at bay. Had 1 trip back to Kal. for topup, 1 also Karr. similar reason.
Looks like next year certain items will be left behind to make room for the extra liquid payload. Wink
Interestingly the vehicle achieved 16.7l/100km. over 16000km. My consumption worked out at 150km./l (90% red, 10% port) Beer usage only happened in pubs! Very Happy
mike
boobook
boobook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Sep 2012, 9:27 am

Thats good mileage on the rotgut there Mike Very Happy
My throat only gives me 6 tinnies to the 100 yards affraid lol!
But as the night goes on its around 15 tinnies per 2ft kwdf qwk;ec

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down