Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BigPond email is down

2 posters

Go down

BigPond email is down Empty BigPond email is down

Post by Panther Sat 10 Dec 2011, 10:06 am

For those with Big Pond email, it is apparently down all over Australia at present. No known restoration time. Accounts compromised??? I know I have been getting emails intended for other people.
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

BigPond email is down Empty Re: BigPond email is down

Post by Bignuggs Sat 10 Dec 2011, 10:26 am

Ya pay top dollar for a service and we get a third world communication system. Maybe I'm being a bit harsh on them Evil or Very Mad
Thank god for gmail or hotmail.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Dec 2011, 11:11 am

Bigpond isnt that a Gov job, oh thats right it'l be down so julia can email us her traditional
"How i've F#*ked your year up" chrissy email BigPond email is down 1802170214 BigPond email is down 1802170214 lol! lol! lol!

Lets just move Forward on this ay Razz Razz

lol! lol! lol!

Crazy Pete :.8:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sat 10 Dec 2011, 11:17 am

but we just went backwards Razz Razz Razz
I want my f**kin emails ya red headed dope Very Happy
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Dec 2011, 11:30 am

There is a message in that for all of us, don't ya think? Now moving forward......I have sent messages out to all, but you will have to allow some time for the pidgeons to get there. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Dec 2011, 11:42 am

What a bloody joke that is, can hardly wait for the NBN so we can get other peoples emails quicker. Laughing Laughing

Its f#cking telstra thats rolling out the NBN for f#uck sake, they arn't able to get the bigpond email back up and running for a couple of days and they want us to believe they can handle the NBN

Arr well the red headed witch and her side kick the black swan assure us all is well and the show must go on, after all the red headed one is the 3rd highest paid polly now so we must be on a winner. The silence was deffening from the whole f#cking lot when their pay rise was announced, both sides, what a sham, talk about birds of a feather, when to comes to there pay.

its 2L8M8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum