Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me digging up some gold on a trip, yes im a pisstaking fat basterd!

3 posters

Go down

Me digging up some gold on a trip, yes im a pisstaking fat basterd! Empty Me digging up some gold on a trip, yes im a pisstaking fat basterd!

Post by Guest Fri 09 Dec 2011, 1:39 am

Got to get that blaaady gold!

cheers

themrburns

Back to top Go down

Me digging up some gold on a trip, yes im a pisstaking fat basterd! Empty Re: Me digging up some gold on a trip, yes im a pisstaking fat basterd!

Post by Guest Fri 09 Dec 2011, 10:27 am

Love it! Very Happy

Love the enthusiasm, the friendships and the great vid!

Awesome stuff! cheers

Back to top Go down

Me digging up some gold on a trip, yes im a pisstaking fat basterd! Empty Re: Me digging up some gold on a trip, yes im a pisstaking fat basterd!

Post by Guest Fri 09 Dec 2011, 3:23 pm

Well done Sam nice nugget man, Shocked And thats in a BLUE area what the hell lol! lol! lol!

Crazy Pete :.8:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Fri 09 Dec 2011, 6:58 pm

Ya gotta luv it, nice piece. cheers I can't wait to get out again.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Dec 2011, 9:20 pm

What the hell Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Detrackozi Sat 10 Dec 2011, 6:15 am

Well done lad's

I just love the clip and toped off nicely with a bit of British Humour Laughing

More to be found there just keep at it Shocked

Detrackozi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Dec 2011, 6:59 am

Ah oop ya scouse git!!!

Get a bigga pick wif a longa 'andle. That's wot us fat boys do Razz Razz Razz

Well done Sam.
mate, videos are better for us if we can hear the signal. Hint... use speakers just for us Laughing Laughing Laughing

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Dec 2011, 9:45 pm

scouse ? am I f##k lol,

and your right about the speaker , was the first video we ever did , will be uploading more :)

sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Dec 2011, 11:06 pm

Youl have to make the Woo Woo Woo nugget sounds yaself Sam, could make for a hell
funny video mate. Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Dec 2011, 11:09 pm

lol dont tempt be! I doubt all the serious prospectors would be to impressed haha

themrburns

Back to top Go down

Post by big chop Mon 12 Dec 2011, 11:39 am

good find considering it was a blue area.I can't wait to get out there me self and can't wait for more videos
good find
cheers BC Very Happy
big chop
big chop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum