Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little johnny

Go down

Little johnny Empty Little johnny

Post by Wotif Sun 19 Aug 2012, 6:52 am

One day the teacher walked to the back of the room where Johnny was, and he had his hand down his pants.

The Teacher asked, "Johnny, what are you doing?"

Then, Johnny said, "It hurts down there."

"Well then, you need to go to the nurse and see if you can go home", said the teacher.

A little while later, Johnny came back to classroom and sat back down.

Then the teacher came to the back of the room again, and he had his Weeney hanging out of his pants.

The teacher said, "Johnny, what's that doing hanging out of your pants?!"

Then Johnny said, "My mommy said if I can stick it out until noon, she'll come and pick me up."

Little Johnny again

A teacher asked her class to write a sentence using the word ' fascinate'

Molly put her hand up and said "My parents took me to my uncles farm and I seen baby sheep it was 'fascinating'. That was good Molly but I wanted u to use the word 'fascinate', not fascinating.

Sally raised her hand and said 'Our family went and seen Ayers Rock, and I was fascinated. Once again the teacher said I want the word 'fascinate' not fascinated. but very good Sally.

Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher hesitated as she had been burned by Little Johnny before. She finaly decided what there was no way he could damage the word 'fascinate', so she called his name.

Little Johnny said," My Aunt Gina has a sweater with 10 buttons but her boobs are so big she can only " fasten eight".

The teacher fainted
Wotif
Wotif

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum