Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My best bits found around Sandstone so far

+3
golden
red devil
Evan2010
7 posters

Go down

My best bits found around Sandstone so far Empty My best bits found around Sandstone so far

Post by Evan2010 Tue 06 Dec 2011, 11:42 am

Gday, Thought i'd put up a pic of the biggest pieces that Ive found in the Sandstone area so far. Ive found hundreds of little tackers up there but these were the icing on the cake for me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
My best bits found around Sandstone so far DSC_00033

Cheers Evan cheers
Evan2010
Evan2010

Back to top Go down

My best bits found around Sandstone so far Empty Re Sandstone

Post by red devil Tue 06 Dec 2011, 12:01 pm

great gold evan well done
red devil
red devil

Back to top Go down

My best bits found around Sandstone so far Empty Re: My best bits found around Sandstone so far

Post by golden Tue 06 Dec 2011, 12:42 pm

Great finds cheers
How deep?
golden
golden

Back to top Go down

My best bits found around Sandstone so far Empty Re: My best bits found around Sandstone so far

Post by Guest Tue 06 Dec 2011, 1:22 pm

oops, i was drooling Laughing

Good stuff!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Dec 2011, 4:58 pm

awesome finds well done
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Dec 2011, 6:03 pm

Some great chunks there Evan, Was one of them from your last trip?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Tue 06 Dec 2011, 6:18 pm

Yeah Ok, but where's the 5cent piece lol!
Bloody nice stuff, go get some more.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Dec 2011, 6:23 pm

My best bits found around Sandstone so far Smiley11

Unreal Very Happy

Crazy Pete Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieAU Wed 07 Dec 2011, 5:50 am

Wow Evan, some fantastic looking nuggets there mate, congratulations. The nuggets swamp the 50 cent bit. Very Happy Good to see some nuggets against a coin other than a 5cent bit.

AussieAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash100456 Wed 07 Dec 2011, 6:53 am

Congrats, What a ripper collection ! There has been some good gold come out of that area.
Cheers
Ashley
Ash100456
Ash100456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Dec 2011, 8:32 am

Good work Evan.

Now, leave the area and take ya bl##dy detector with ya Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan2010 Wed 07 Dec 2011, 8:50 pm

Thanks guys, the three smaller pieces in the pic (43g, 26g & 22g specimen) I found on lastyears trip and the other bit 51grammer, I found back in june this year when I returned to the "spot" to try my luck again. Cheers Evan
Evan2010
Evan2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Dec 2011, 8:51 pm

I thought I had seen photo's of them before Very Happy Well done Evan and can't wait till you get back out there again so you can make us drool some more over your excellent finds.

Cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by groundrush Wed 21 Dec 2011, 3:41 pm

Hello Evan.
I remember having that lovely slug, in my paw.
A most satisfying piece of gold. :)
groundrush
groundrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum