Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new motor for your genset soon?

4 posters

Go down

new motor for your genset soon? Empty new motor for your genset soon?

Post by Panther Sun 10 Jun 2012, 7:01 pm

1. Invented and built by an Australian Company.
2. Very small size.
3. Nothing to replace except bearings in perhaps 20 years time.

Combine this with a brushless generator and wow...

http://pesn.com/2012/06/10/9602106_Coming_Soon--MAGEN_magnetic_energy_engine/
:zd;poghjw:

Back to top Go down

new motor for your genset soon? Empty Re: new motor for your genset soon?

Post by Bignuggs Sun 10 Jun 2012, 7:21 pm

I hope Ralph Sarich hasn't got a hand in this or it will never see the light of day. Best of luck to whoever is doing it.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Jun 2012, 8:11 pm

Good one!!!! I have just fitted about 14 new magnetic driven pumps for a job I have been working on for the last couple of months, never do a shaft seal ever again!!

Great stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Sun 10 Jun 2012, 9:16 pm

Yep, I know what you are saying Bignuggs. Let's cross our fingers for this one.

Back to top Go down

new motor for your genset soon? Empty Woo Hoo, another one

Post by Panther Tue 12 Jun 2012, 4:07 pm

Here is one that is actually under production now and already being sold. The inventor intends open sourcing the technology. All I can say is Wow. We are really on the threshold of a new age of energy.

http://pesn.com/2012/06/11/9602107_Rasas_Zero_Point_Institute_Announces_Emerging_Generators_Galore/

Back to top Go down

Post by toad Sat 30 Jun 2012, 10:48 am

Mmmmmm. Looks like snake oil to me. It's pretty hard to change the laws of physics.
toad
toad

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Sat 30 Jun 2012, 3:16 pm

actually toad, they are starting to realize a lot of the physics they believed were correct now have serious flaws. We will see.

Back to top Go down

Post by toad Sat 30 Jun 2012, 5:58 pm

Yeah that's true to a certain extent but you can't get energy out unless you put energy in, and you can't get out more than you put in. That's pretty basic. From what I read, they're saying no energy in, just the existing magnetism and that breaks the basic rules.
toad
toad

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Sat 30 Jun 2012, 6:17 pm

This thread was not to argue about this, but free energy is emerging rapidly at present and the ERG Engine is one example. The Ecat is another (practically free) It is happening. Another is a battery that self charges. There are plenty of developments going on that have blown that theory out of the water and the laws of physics will have to be rewritten. It is one thing to build/develop it but quite another to explain where zero point energy comes from. If you do enough reading about it, you will find that the physicists are not so quick to knock it now as they were because they realize that there is an energy source that can be drawn on that they do not understand. The solid state generator is an exciting development. It produces current on its' own. It could last many years and power phones etc so they would never need charging. An exerpt: The first device consists of three materials that are layered onto each other. The first layer is already a known material that generates electricity when stimulated. The second material stimulates the first material or layer to produce the electricity. However to stimulate the second material you need another or third material. The combination of the materials and their composition determine the voltage. The surface area and how well the materials contact each other determine the current. The materials can be multi layered to increase current output. Voltages typically vary between 1 and 40 volts dc but have been measured up to 100 volts in extreme cold conditions.
So you see. Bugger the physics, who needs to know how it works so long as it does and is cheap or costs nothing to run.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inhere Sat 30 Jun 2012, 8:52 pm

Hey Panther, I don't know about that Ecat mate.
Rossi appears to be a career criminal.
Would'nt get a cent outta me! Shocked

http://peakoil.com/forums/lenr-rossi-and-the-ecat-thread-pt-3-merged-t65245.html
Inhere
Inhere

Back to top Go down

Post by toad Sat 30 Jun 2012, 9:25 pm

I agree Panther......like you said, there is energy coming from somewhere but perhaps they just don't know where from yet. But what I said stands, you can't just create energy from nothing, it either has to be converted from mass or derived from some other source like the sources that Tesla was looking at as an example.

Exciting stuff but sometimes poorly worded claims of "energy from nothing" cloud the issues.
toad
toad

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sat 30 Jun 2012, 9:39 pm

I've read or heard something somewhere called "perpetual motion". I believe it's a form of free energy, I'm probably wrong as I'm not technically minded.
It's all interesting stuff and makes for good discussion.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 Jul 2012, 6:53 am

Hey Cliff, Pete walking backwards and forwards to the car fridge is "perpetual motion" lwkgh qwk;ec

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sun 01 Jul 2012, 9:32 am

Yes it is but it's also wasted energy. That's why ya put the fridge next to ya chair. eafgh

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down