Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 for the morrning

3 posters

Go down

6 for the morrning Empty 6 for the morrning

Post by Guest Sun 20 May 2012, 12:23 pm

went for a swing this morrning and found 2 in someones dig holes that they had left behind. i was watching a bloke with a 45 and listening to his detector he had the gain and that way to high. i was going to tell him but i seen i had left a few holes open, i went and told them to fill them in after you have finished digging them. anyway i went back to my detector and sat there watching. he had a target he started to dig bt becase he had the gain to high he walked away. after an hour he left and i thought i'll see what it was, i flicked the 5 on and the target was still in the ground. i dug it out and there was a nugget just under a gram. i have no time for people that do the wrong thing in the bush like leaving holes open and leaving a mess. i wish he was still there so i could rub it in that he left a bit. i ended up filling a few more holes that he left i was not happy.

picked these 6 up for 2.99g

6 for the morrning 00162

cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

6 for the morrning Empty Re: 6 for the morrning

Post by Bignuggs Sun 20 May 2012, 12:40 pm

good pieces stopps. unfortunately you will always have idiots out and about but nice to see you got the gold and you get the last laugh.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying kiwi Sun 20 May 2012, 12:45 pm

shot bro theres carma for you!! Razz

Flying kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by snapper Sun 20 May 2012, 12:48 pm

great going there stoppsy, 6 nuggets for almost 3grams, averageing half a gram a nugget is good goin anywhere, cheers stu
snapper
snapper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down