Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first 6 months using AT Pro

Go down

My first 6 months using AT Pro Empty My first 6 months using AT Pro

Post by Jack Mon 07 May 2012, 10:44 am

I purchased the AT Pro last November, so 6 months has come and gone.
My opinion she is one top machine, a bargain really for the price you pay, have worked from the beach to salt lakes right out into the high mineral, high iron goldfields of Western Australia. No place yet has stopped the AT Pro from working, mind you sinking to my knees in a salt lake was a bit tricky and tearing my sidewall of the tire when out in goldfields did almost strand me, but no issues with AT Pro.
So here is a video show of the last 6 months using AT Pro, not easy picking out a few videos when you got almost 100 in your youtube account but will start from day 1.

Then for New years eve i hit a demolished old railway/ dance hall, was raining coins in a small area (quarter acre)

Then first day of 2012 i decided to hit the hall again, first tip here, take spare batteries. From the hall i went onto to trying the AT Pro on a salt lake, which has a old farm house ruins in the middle of it. Very salty soil and yet the AT Pro just went on detecting without a false signal or any problems

Now i have 2 minutes drive from my home the ruins of a WW2 hospital, its badge, button and coin hot spot, nearly 400 coins from their since last may, close to 50 WW2 buttons as well. This video is my first rising sun badge.

The next video is my first medal find, also my first florin found for the year, some old dog tags and some nice coins.

The next video is my most popular AT Pro video, a couple days roaming my local area chasing coins and relics

Then as the weather begins to cool, summer is to hot for gold detecting, i took the AT Pro into some of the harsh, highest mineral soils found anywhere in the world. Went without a hassle, did have to rebalance machine a few times as the soil minerals change often (this is one reason i now got a AT Gold as well).

Now if you still awake/reading this thread will finish with my longest video. You ever have a week when coins just keep on coming and the video just keeps on rolling, well this was one of those weeks.

Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

My first 6 months using AT Pro Empty Re: My first 6 months using AT Pro

Post by Guest Mon 07 May 2012, 1:37 pm

WOW! Jack some unreal video's there mate and some very nice finds too,
My personal favorite is the Rising Sun badge hjjo :zd;poghjw:

Pete Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Mon 07 May 2012, 4:45 pm

another rising star video, lots of coins on that one.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

will start another thread on all my military buttons found
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum