Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

few for the day

Go down

few for the day Empty few for the day

Post by Guest Fri 04 May 2012, 5:16 pm

not feeling crash hot as i have a cold with cold chills and just run down i thought if i go for a detect i might be able to shake it. it didn't work, i had only picked up one bit for the morrning. i had a few red bulls to try and get me going, i was wondering around and then my mate turned up. we walking around and got a bit of ground noise, i GB it out and right beside it i got a drop tone signal. my mate got on the pick and about half a foot down out come a 4.40g nuggie. not far from that we got the next one .98g, then not far from that one we hit another. i thought i would walk back up to the 4g hole and right on the side we hit another bit. we picked up a few ironstone species that i crushed open to get the nggets out but one has gold flakes in it so i might leave it the way it is.

these come in at 7.67g
few for the day 00155
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

few for the day Empty Re: few for the day

Post by Bignuggs Fri 04 May 2012, 5:30 pm

Nice stuff man, bugger about the cold bug but looks like it helped, well not really but still nice nuggies. Well done.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum