Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idiots in the bush

+3
goldseeker57
big chop
K town swinger
7 posters

Go down

Idiots in the bush Empty Idiots in the bush

Post by K town swinger Fri 06 Apr 2012, 10:29 pm

To whom it may concern,that is the white nissan that pulled up close to me today.mate i can understand why you were circling me like a shark after i was digging every few steps,but at least when i give ya wave come and have a chat.when i left and drove past where you were parked with your roll out annexe and toys for the kids i couldn't believe that you and your kids left so much rubbish behind (KFC boxes and drink containers),this is not the way to teach ya kids mate and we who love this country for its freedoms and gold hate this type of disrespect.i now know who you are and will never give you any help whatsoever,you have bought an expensive 4wd and detector so respect the australian bush and enjoy.its people like you that are eroding the rights of others that love our country.sorry about this rant but it PISSES me off when tossers do the wrong thing.

K town.

Last edited by K town swinger on Sat 07 Apr 2012, 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : remove swearing)

K town swinger

Back to top Go down

Idiots in the bush Empty Re: Idiots in the bush

Post by Guest Fri 06 Apr 2012, 10:44 pm

Twisted Evil Right on Ktown

The bloke who he is talkin bout Shocked what makes you even better than the sweet pristine
bush that you actually took ya kids out into ???? think bout it buddy ? teachin ya kids are ya ?
do yous live like shitheads at home ??? yeah ya probably do ???
Here's a few kind words to these people, and believe me i'm farkin well strained to be nice to yous pack of FKWTS.
Teach ya scroats to love n respect the scrub, does that mean leave ya KFC shit Shocked no the f##k it dont!
Here's the mojo. kids of these parents if ya see this please tell ya mummy n daddy that trashin the bush is wrong Shocked

I am appalled by this and so should all members be, lets not blame the poor kids ay, as Ive said before

SHT HEADS BREED SHIT KIDS

Back to top Go down

Post by big chop Sat 07 Apr 2012, 7:36 am

K town swinger wrote:To whom it may concern,that is the white nissan that pulled up close to me today.mate i can understand why you were circling me like a shark after i was digging every few steps,but at least when i give ya wave come and have a chat.when i left and drove past where you were parked with your roll out annexe and toys for the kids i couldn't believe that you and your kids left so much rubbish behind (KFC boxes and drink containers),this is not the way to teach ya kids mate and we who love this country for its freedoms and gold fuckin hate this type of disrespect.i now know who you are and will never give you any help whatsoever,you have bought an expensive 4wd and detector so respect the australian bush and enjoy.its shit like you that are eroding the rights of others that love our country.sorry about this rant but it PISSES me off when tossers do the wrong thing.

K town.

Idiots in the bush 1802170214 Idiots in the bush 1802170214 Idiots in the bush 1802170214 this shit pisses me off as well how hard is it to put stuff in the bin Idiots in the bush 729094268 Idiots in the bush 729094268

KALGOORLIE:hannan,flanagan,0'shea COOLGARDIE: Bayley, Ford SOUTHERN CROSS:Riseley, Toomey LEONORA: sullivan,booden MOUNT MAGNET: woodley,sampey CUE:Cue,fitzgerald,HeffernanMEEKATHARRA:Connolly SANDSTONE:Hack,Dent HALLS CREEK: Hall, Slattery
big chop
big chop

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Apr 2012, 11:57 am

Take a picture or video the a#sewipes. Tell 'em it's going on youtube for the world to see. Make sure you get the vehicle and rego.

Fucking parasites Idiots in the bush 729094268 Idiots in the bush 729094268 Idiots in the bush 729094268

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by goldseeker57 Tue 17 Apr 2012, 5:33 pm

IDIOTS like this make it hard for the genuine bush lovers to camp out and prospect. Land owners will make it harder to access their properties when IDIOTS abuse and litter.
Nothing more pleasant than going in the bush, YOU, NATURE, FREEDOM, what more could one want, certainly not to see some B*ST*RDS rubbish strewn around Evil or Very Mad

goldseeker57

Back to top Go down

Post by Someday Tue 17 Apr 2012, 5:56 pm

Their hopeless pricks, I went for a fossic up Chiltern way a couplu months ago!
2 4X4's in a camp spot, all piggen out on mackers, I wasn't far away an only tacken some samples, no other cars heard except for them leaven!

On me way back out I drove into the camp spot which was now vacant, sure enough Mackers bags the cardboard drink holders an all the empty coke cups.
The lazy Fu#kers couldn't even put the empty burger raps in the macker bags!

Totally beyond me, Who the F do they think they are?

Or were they pis#ed off because it was cold!

Cheers
Chris.
Someday
Someday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Apr 2012, 6:58 pm

Yep,these are the kind of tossers who fark it for everyone. Rolling Eyes
I clean up my local rockfishing ledge after the asian fishos toss all
their chopsticks and crap about. Carried out 3 full garbo bags one arvo..
There are too many loosers who disrespect this beautiful country,whether they be
Imported or born here.
I would have gone feral at them,how else will they learn?
Put it this way,no one chucks shit on my rock ledge anymore after i
show them the error of their ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Apr 2012, 7:03 pm

Got my vote K town, That kind of behaviour is seen everywhere unfortunately, next time ya see his nice new shiney 4wd, take a dump in the drivers seat for me.

Ya can't make a big strong straight tree if you don't train it to grow like that from a sappling.

I hope you are a member of this forum so I can tell you to lift your game ya tugger

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebreed Wed 18 Apr 2012, 12:21 am

Just a quick question, Is this said person on this forum ?

I wonder because if they are, they would be feeling pretty crappy and perhaps have learned a valuable lesson.
If they do not come on here, it's a shame because they will perhaps never see the error of their ways, other then you not helping them out anymore.

Though I'm sure karma will come around sooner or later and bite them in the ass :)
I hope he found nothing after jumping ya spot as well Razz

Cheers

rarebreed

Back to top Go down

Post by goldseeker57 Wed 18 Apr 2012, 4:23 am

pity you didn't give us the plate no. , if any of us see them in a jam, just leave them get themselves out of their sh*t hole. they deserve no help at all.
SCOUNDRELS is all they are, and they probably aren't on this forum

goldseeker57

Back to top Go down

Post by pilbara snapper Sat 21 Apr 2012, 9:43 am

Hi Guys,

This person sounds like the same one who emptied his white nissan navara dualcab of kfc rubbish on Burnies patch when I was in Karratha, he is the local village idiot and I suggest you do not approach him affraid just take a photo get the rego and report to police.....he is well known to them.

If it is the same pygmy white trash that Im thinking of, he will burn your patch and steal your gold if you give him half a chance........Yes he did it to me Shocked

Anyway he was the only bad experience that I had in K town and I met some great prospectors and people in my three years up there, see you soon boys the car is nearly packed !
Regards snapper

pilbara snapper

Back to top Go down

Idiots in the bush Empty rubbish

Post by gut feeling Sat 28 Apr 2012, 6:40 am

On Ya k town , Ive seen some idiots out there ,Its bad enough with FIFO,S having no respect for Karratha without locals doing that sort of crap....
gut feeling
gut feeling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum