Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pilbara prospecting partner

3 posters

Go down

Pilbara prospecting partner Empty Pilbara prospecting partner

Post by pilbarachad Mon 02 Apr 2012, 7:31 pm

All right- well ive just kindly been given permission from the other half to spend a day detecting this long weekend(might be able to stretch it out to 2 days, especially if i find something).

Anyway my normal detecting mate is working this week end so cant join me, so im wandering if there are any Pilbara locals who dont have any easter plans and want to head out on a day trip this weekend??? Probably have to be Fri, Sat or Mon.

I was thinking somewhere between Hedland and K-town, havent really thought about it too much yet. If anyones keen and or has some suggestions let us know. Very Happy
pilbarachad
pilbarachad

Back to top Go down

Pilbara prospecting partner Empty Re: Pilbara prospecting partner

Post by the speciman Mon 02 Apr 2012, 7:49 pm

GDAY PILBARACHAD
sorry m8 made plans weeks ago maybe next time hey,im doin the fishin thing!!
good luck any way
good scratchin
cheers the speciman

the speciman

Back to top Go down

Post by K town swinger Thu 05 Apr 2012, 8:37 am

G'day mate i'm heading out for a day trip in the Karratha area on Friday and your more than welcome to tag along,although it is a bit of a hike from Headland.

K town swinger

Back to top Go down

Post by pilbarachad Thu 05 Apr 2012, 6:30 pm

Thanks mate-appreciate the offer but dont feel like a long drive this weekend (especially with double demerit points!). Maybe we can tee something up a few weeks down the track? im sure my missus wouldnt mind me dumping her at Karratha shops for a day whilst i chase some colour. Good luck tomorrow man.
pilbarachad
pilbarachad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down