Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to forum

3 posters

Go down

New to forum Empty New to forum

Post by keating.gold Wed 23 Nov 2011, 6:03 pm

G"day everyone. My name is steve and I reside in the goldfields region of victoria. I use a 4500 tethered to a 11" commander mono which I find is a good combination on the vic goldfields. I have been a practising detectorist for about 15 years and hope I can pass on any usefull information I may have that can benefit any forum members. Cheers
keating.gold
keating.gold

Back to top Go down

New to forum Empty Re: New to forum

Post by Guest Wed 23 Nov 2011, 6:19 pm

G'day Steve and welcome, I use the same artillary as you and also lurk the victorian fields.

Although I have not been in the game for as long as yourself, we still all, always learn something new from someone.
I hope you enjoy the new forum the guys have put together here, they have done a fine job.

Cheers, Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Wed 23 Nov 2011, 7:00 pm

Hi Steve,
Welcome to our forum. I sincerely hope you get some fun out of this, I think we have going by some of the posts. Feel free to share your knowledge and any funny vids or stories or pics.

cheers
Bignuggs

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by golden Wed 23 Nov 2011, 8:18 pm

Welcome Steve,
I am also detecting around goldfields of Victoria.Very new in detecting but had fun with other Vic members :)
Hope to catch up one day around.
Cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by keating.gold Thu 24 Nov 2011, 6:11 pm

Thanks for the welcome guys. I hope to soon have some pics of gold to post, I have alredy posted pics of gold that I have found on another forum so I hope to have some new nuggs to post soon.
Cheers Steve
keating.gold
keating.gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down