Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

food for thought

2 posters

Go down

food for thought Empty food for thought

Post by Makaw Mon 20 Feb 2012, 4:41 pm

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/844411-rare-us-gold-coins-found-buried-in-london-garden

People have been hiding money/ gold/ jewels for centuries, in their gardens.
Do you have an old town / mansion near by worth a look?
I googled gold found in garden...OMG some of the stuff found is incredible...
Any large farm house or manor might be worth a shot.
Old people bury their wealth, and get senile, or prematurely die, and no one knows whats left and where it is..
The closest i came was cleaning at a relatives home, before she passed away and was in palative care.
I threw the deep freezer out, as the power had been switched off and it was rancid... Only to be told by her there was 40k in it....ooopppssss
Never forgave my Girlfriend, as i wanted to clean it out and use it for a bait freezer, she cracked because it stunk, so i chucked it...
Anyone with a detector is welcome to check Nudgee dump for the 40 k. It was around a decade ago, so its long long gone....

Back to top Go down

food for thought Empty Re: food for thought

Post by Bignuggs Mon 20 Feb 2012, 6:18 pm

from what I've been hearing, the WA museum gets first dibs on old buildings and they get all the good stuff.
I know they did the basement of an old Fremantle pub a few years ago and found a lot of top stuff.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum