Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PMAV - NEWS ABOUT STOPPSY

2 posters

Go down

PMAV - NEWS ABOUT STOPPSY Empty PMAV - NEWS ABOUT STOPPSY

Post by Guest Sat 11 Feb 2012, 11:21 am

Hey Stoppsy

Seems your famous in Vic mate Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

PMAV - NEWS ABOUT STOPPSY Untitled-1

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

PMAV - NEWS ABOUT STOPPSY Empty Re: PMAV - NEWS ABOUT STOPPSY

Post by Guest Sat 11 Feb 2012, 2:42 pm

fark that's funny.... lol! i think it could be comming to an end as i found a few little ones for today and not much more (did put a few hrs in)...bugger AAAARRRR well that's the way it goes. i'll give it few more goings and see what happens but might start hunting for new grounds i think...
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sat 11 Feb 2012, 4:00 pm

Razz Razz Razz Razz That's funny cheers
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jackal60 Sat 11 Feb 2012, 5:29 pm

Now that's a classic Pete.As long as it don't start reading,"Wanted dead or Alive"$10,000 bounty for the known whereabouts of the infamously elusive and notorious "Stoppsy James" lol! Laughing

Good luck out their boys. jackal60
jackal60
jackal60

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Feb 2012, 6:29 pm

Hey Paul dont be to quick in writing off the area mate, dont forget coil sizes/shapes yet not used, and directions
not yet swung in "ie" east/west instead of nth/sth, then there's settings galore yet, give the "Salt Course"
settings a run mate and every other timing/coil combo you can get ya paws onto.

Finally whack on a DD just in-case it could ping a few, ya never know man. Very Happy

Take up a solid steel rake and get stuck into the deep mulch under the trees etc so you can get your 8"
on and close to the ground, and finally dont forget to have a look on the exact opposite side of the hill
cause them leaders and shoots can cut right through like a layer in a birthday cake and pop back out
over that other side.

The same reefs/leaders can also travel underground for miles unseen at the surface and again pop up on the next
hill or even 2 hills over as long as ya check the "Strike" (direction it runs) of the reef and walk it with ya gps set on "bearings"..

Most of all dont tell no prick yet mate cause there's always new gear to run on it and virgin patches
aint easy in Vic these days mate.. or WA for that matter Razz

Hope to see plenny more Stoppa's Razz
Keep smashin it.

Pete Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down