Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No we bloody dont, well at least i dont know anybody who does,not sure bout the Kiwi's

+2
matelot
Flying kiwi
6 posters

Go down

No we bloody dont, well at least i dont know anybody who does,not sure bout the Kiwi's Empty No we bloody dont, well at least i dont know anybody who does,not sure bout the Kiwi's

Post by Guest Thu 02 Feb 2012, 4:11 am

Take Note of the last paragraph Razz Razz not where i come from they don't 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 Razz

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/8412112/tv-contestants-threatened-twins-threatened-with-lawsuit-donkey-stunt

Back to top Go down

No we bloody dont, well at least i dont know anybody who does,not sure bout the Kiwi's Empty Re: No we bloody dont, well at least i dont know anybody who does,not sure bout the Kiwi's

Post by Flying kiwi Thu 02 Feb 2012, 10:26 am

na dont think so pete Shocked
could be a south islander thing Very Happy
Flying kiwi
Flying kiwi

Back to top Go down

No we bloody dont, well at least i dont know anybody who does,not sure bout the Kiwi's Empty Re: No we bloody dont, well at least i dont know anybody who does,not sure bout the Kiwi's

Post by matelot Thu 02 Feb 2012, 1:13 pm

Must be talking about Austrians......Not us!

Matelot pirat

matelot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Feb 2012, 2:05 pm

Either way them twins are damn proud and willing to go a 2nd round Razz Razz

Girls may i suggest Cream of Chicken soup next time lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Feb 2012, 5:27 pm

Ozi's & Kiwi's doin that stuff, Ppffff.....They can kiss my Ass....Oh wait on, they did already Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Thu 02 Feb 2012, 6:13 pm

That is fuckin gross. only from the the US of A could you expect that sh#t and they sound like fuckin hillbillies.
They wouldn't know where to find Australia or NZ on a map.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Mon 06 Feb 2012, 9:19 am

Never heard of it B4, How sick are these bastards?

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaw Mon 06 Feb 2012, 3:33 pm

Quote from the article..
Brynne told local news site Patch.com she was disappointed the episode was pulled "because we wanted to share the experience with our friends and family

the episode was PULLED.... Shocked

Just watched the video... They swallow..., but would you kiss em???

Back to top Go down

Post by golden Mon 20 Feb 2012, 8:42 pm

HEY GUYS YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG...
Because i can read their mind this is what they said:
We heard in Australia and New Zealand blokes are hanged like donkeys so we wouldn't mind a little sip.
What would some girls do to be 2 seconds on TV. cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Feb 2012, 9:03 pm

Yeah No we bloody dont, well at least i dont know anybody who does,not sure bout the Kiwi's 3273188554 scratch Funny how the male mind works Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum