Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minelab Pinpointer

5 posters

Go down

Minelab Pinpointer Empty Minelab Pinpointer

Post by Guest Wed 01 Feb 2012, 7:29 pm

Nice to see how this one will stack up against the Garrett pro-pointer, looks almost the same but
i wonder if it will give the same interference trouble as the Garrett does, my feelings are that it
has been developed to combat that problem and claim the market opening.

Pete Cool

Back to top Go down

Minelab Pinpointer Empty Re: Minelab Pinpointer

Post by snapper Wed 01 Feb 2012, 8:19 pm

hi crazy pete, ive been thinking about these and so far been put off buying one as ive not heard many good reports, lets hope that this one has no problems, cheers stu
snapper
snapper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Feb 2012, 8:47 pm

based on coil performance you would think that it will be pretty good?

will be interesting to see the real world performance!

themrburns

Back to top Go down

Post by yella stuff Tue 04 Sep 2012, 11:17 pm

bought my pinpointer today, the shops are finding it hard to supply the demand.... can't wait to give it a whirl Very Happy

yella stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Antimony Sat 20 Oct 2012, 2:03 pm

just bought a minelab pro-find love it makes short work of finding your target and ill use it to find those old water pipes in the ground . is that tax deductable if im a plumber hmmmm i wonder if my 5000 can be???
Antimony
Antimony

Back to top Go down

Post by snapper Sat 20 Oct 2012, 5:13 pm

G,day, ive had the pin pointer a month or 2 now and its been realy good at finding where the nugget is when the nugget is under cap rock or calcrete as once pin pointed its easyer to get out, it can give off a signal in highly mineralized ground but then all you have to do is turn down the sensitivity a notch or 2, now ive had it a while i dont go out without it cheers Stu
snapper
snapper

Back to top Go down

Minelab Pinpointer Empty re: minelab pinpointer

Post by Guest Sat 20 Oct 2012, 6:08 pm

i have seen the garret pinpointer in action, bloody handy tool for sure. any preference minelab or garret?. i still don't own a machine yet but i'll be getting a pinpointer b4 my next trip. they are definately a sanity saver Minelab Pinpointer 3273188554 Minelab Pinpointer 3273188554 Minelab Pinpointer 3273188554

Back to top Go down

Post by snapper Sat 20 Oct 2012, 7:30 pm

G,day Jase, buy the minelab one as im told the garret upsets the detector, so does the minelab one but if ya move the detector away a metre its ok, the minelab is dearer and even more so if ya buy it in Kal, cheers Stu
snapper
snapper

Back to top Go down

Post by toad Mon 22 Oct 2012, 2:38 pm

Has anyone tried the Detectorpro Pistolprobe and what are they like?
toad
toad

Back to top Go down

Post by cp90macs Sat 16 Mar 2013, 10:06 am

I have been using the Minelab pin pointer now for 3 months. xm2 Xmas present from the wife. It have cut down the time on target recovery and prevent target damage. A lot of people do not like the stock holster, but preferred the Garret holster... I like my solution better than either one. I purchased a Nite Ize, Lite Holster Stretch. It's a flashlight holster made to fit AAA to D cells flashlights. It have a swivel clip snap and a built in belt holster. I clip the holster and pin pointer on my left harness strap. Its haven't fallen out by itself but is readily available to be use. Cool
More Au to you, Robert
cp90macs
cp90macs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down