Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Season is apon us

5 posters

Go down

New Season is apon us Empty New Season is apon us

Post by ronybaby49 Sun 19 Feb 2023, 6:22 pm

Hi all the new season will be apon us very shortly. Time to sort out your gear and places to go. I am going for two weeks with a couple of good mates to the gidgee area. I know flogged ground but still good gold to be found to the astute detectorist. Not sure if that includes me but will give it a good shake. All the best of luck and dont be shy to post your times in the bush chasing the elusive dreams.cheers Ron.

ronybaby49

Back to top Go down

New Season is apon us Empty Re: New Season is apon us

Post by hippyty Sun 19 Feb 2023, 10:22 pm

Good luck out there Ron, itching for that red dirt, fire and cold beers under the the stars and any yellow is a bonus.
RENOGY have a flash deal on 100ah lithiums atm $489 with eBay plus, bastards bought one a couple weeks ago thinking I was getting a good deal on their 22% off deal and paid $140 more for it. I bought a cheap Chinese lithium last year and it’s already dropped a cell, and to honest I was afraid of coming back to camp to a vehicle candle, at least this one didn’t come with tail light Warranty like the last.
Look forward to your story’s to come
Ty
hippyty
hippyty

rustyhooks likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pebbles Mon 20 Feb 2023, 3:02 pm

Hi Ron
Yes, that time of year is approaching and the way that time is flying it will be on us in no time.

I am waiting on a replacement coil for my 6000 that showed a couple of hairline cracks.

I am also seriously considering getting the Nuggetfinder 12’’ x 7’’ elliptical Exceed coil.  I am hoping that it will give a little more depth on small nuggets and slightly better coverage.  From reports that I have read it performs pretty well, but for $699 it would want to!

Where to go?  Do we go back to our old flogged patches and work out from there (again) or try a completely new area that someone else has flogged

I came across this Youtube video that might raise a few ideas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18n2TmjQLEM&t=4s

Anyway, good hunting.

Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Mon 13 Mar 2023, 5:40 pm

Just watched the video. Some good info and I just learnt something new.
Happy hunting everyone.
If I win lotto, I might see ya's out there LOL
Cheers
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by homer08 Mon 22 May 2023, 10:55 am

Cheers Cliff,
Let the fun begin.